You may also like

Rate Dr. Martin Kim

Dr. Martin Kim's Ratings

Excellent bed side manners, gentle, and comforting treatment by Dr. Kim. Staff was very helpful with my insurance questions and submissions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2015

Very happy with the outcome. Surgery was painless and recovery was not as bad as expected. Open on Saturdays which was a big help for my schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Awesome. Everything went as expected if not better. Great guy to chat with and exceptional surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I always refer my patients to Martin as he is well regarded by my patients. When my dad needed implants I sent him to Martin and I am now more understanding of his stellar reputation from my patients! Thanks for taking care of my dad and my patients. YOU ARE THE MAN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

The best! Never had a doctor offer me instructions and check up on my recovery via text! Answered my questions right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I was recommended to this office for my gum condition by my brother. I strongly recommend that you request Dr. Kim over his partners though. Due to scheduling conflicts I had to switch doctors. Dr. Kim was far more knowledgeable and reassuring compared to his partner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Simply the best there is! You took the extra 15 minutes to explain everything and put me at ease like no one else has ever done in my 59 years. I trust you implicitly. You rock Dr Kim.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Excellent results and ending on a happy note! Reception staff on the phone was a bit rude to me initially, but everything went smoothly with my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Very happy overall with my bone surgery. Less pain and downtown than expected because I chose the laser treatment. The initial consultation was hard to book but all the follow ups could be booked quite flexibly as he works on Saturday.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

All my treatments went well and have no regrets going to this office. Perfect! As a specialist office the cost for the implant was slightly higher than what I was quoted by my dentist. I had it here and my treatment was faster and less swollen compared to my friend who had it with her general dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628655].votes_count ]]