Ratings for Dr. Martin Kim

I received a gum/implant surgery with Dr. Martin Kim for my missing tooth - his perfection has resulted in a perfect outcome. I would gladly fly over to Richmond to see Dr. Kim again. Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Quality treatment received and happy with the outcome. Agreed with the last 2 comments, dr kim is super nice.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Super nice and caring. Questions always thoroughly explained and eased my anxiety for the procedure. Would recommend to my family and friends. One draw back - semi long waiting list, but I guess it is due to their high demand for treatments, but was accommodating to my schedule whenever possible.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Super nice guy and very reasonable - out come even better. My dentist, who I will never return to referred me to another specialist, who was a totally butt face. My neighbor spoke highly of Dr Kim so I went to see him. Best decision ever! More expensive than a general dentist as he is a specialist but cheaper than the crook I saw on west Broadway

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Kim has a very positive attitude, he is extremely detail oriented and gives his very best at every appointment. I have had some not so good work done in the past by other dentists and therefore am nervous to set foot in a dentist office. Dr. Kim easily established rapport with me and made me feel very at ease with the two implants that I had to get done. He explained the entire process and all costs involved, he stuck exactly to that! I am finished my implant procedure now and from the very first follow up to the last follow up, I am very satisfied. My two implants look amazing.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I been to a lot of periodontists but Dr Kim has been the only one who has solved my complex problems. Absolutely trustworthy

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

AAAAAAAAAA++ got referred to this office for my gum and implants . very professional and comforting highly recommeded

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Remarkable periodontists and staff at this office... Dr. Kim did my consult and implant and Dr. Wilby volunteered to see me for my check up as Dr. Kim was a broad volunteering and as my schedule was hard to accommodate. Both men are true gentlemen!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Exceptional periodontist 1) Spent a lot of time with me to inform me of all the options and the associated pros and cons 2) most impressive was the time dr kim committed after the surgery to inform me of what to expect and care for my surgical area. No doctor has ever called me to see how I am, and no office has ever sent me a text the night of surgery to ensure I have the emergency line for random checks and questions. All I can say is Wow!!!! Money well spent with this office.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Great experience. Well worth the drive to Richmond from Burnaby.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016