You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Martin Kim

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

THANK YOU Dr. Kim. Without your generous help I would not of been able to enjoy my food and smile as much as I am enjoying it. Keep up your good work in Kabul and stay safe.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I always refer my patients to Martin as he is well regarded by my patients. When my dad needed implants I sent him to Martin and I am now more understanding of his stellar reputation from my patients! Thanks for taking care of my dad and my patients. YOU ARE THE MAN!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I was recommended to this office for my gum condition by my brother. I strongly recommend that you request Dr. Kim over his partners though. Due to scheduling conflicts I had to switch doctors. Dr. Kim was far more knowledgeable and reassuring compared to his partner.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Simply the best there is! You took the extra 15 minutes to explain everything and put me at ease like no one else has ever done in my 59 years. I trust you implicitly. You rock Dr Kim.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Martin Kim's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kim has been a treat to meet in 2015. Is always kind and caring to our entire family who have been under his care for the past year. "

December 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "THANK YOU Dr. Kim. Without your generous help I would not of been able to enjoy my food and smile as much as I am enjoying it. Keep up your good work in Kabu..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent bed side manners, gentle, and comforting treatment by Dr. Kim. Staff was very helpful with my insurance questions and submissions. "

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with the outcome. Surgery was painless and recovery was not as bad as expected. Open on Saturdays which was a big help for my schedule. "

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome. Everything went as expected if not better. Great guy to chat with and exceptional surgeon! "

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always refer my patients to Martin as he is well regarded by my patients. When my dad needed implants I sent him to Martin and I am now more understanding of ..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best! Never had a doctor offer me instructions and check up on my recovery via text! Answered my questions right away. "

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was recommended to this office for my gum condition by my brother. I strongly recommend that you request Dr. Kim over his partners though. Due to scheduling ..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best there is! You took the extra 15 minutes to explain everything and put me at ease like no one else has ever done in my 59 years. I trust you i..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent results and ending on a happy note! Reception staff on the phone was a bit rude to me initially, but everything went smoothly with my treatment."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy overall with my bone surgery. Less pain and downtown than expected because I chose the laser treatment. The initial consultation was hard to book bu..."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All my treatments went well and have no regrets going to this office. Perfect! As a specialist office the cost for the implant was slightly higher than what I..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did my implants at this office. Very pleased. Due to the urgency of my case Dr Kim and his staff stayed after hours for me. To show my appreciation I am writ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I thought Dr Kim was one of the nicest dentists I know but soon came to realize he is one of the nicest people I know! Had gum grafting before my braces at the..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic job! I just had my 3 implants done at Doctor Kim’s office recently. I am super happy with the result!!! The experience I had in Doctor Kim’s office ..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had gum graft surgery and the recovery process was much more painful than was explained. Dr. Kim thought I could go back to work on Monday. There was..."

September 21, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 6, 2013
  • City changed from "North Vancouver" to "Richmond"

May 8, 2013
  • City changed from "Richmond" to "North Vancouver"

June 6, 2012