Ratings for Dr. Martin Kim

Exceptional periodontist 1) Spent a lot of time with me to inform me of all the options and the associated pros and cons 2) most impressive was the time dr kim committed after the surgery to inform me of what to expect and care for my surgical area. No doctor has ever called me to see how I am, and no office has ever sent me a text the night of surgery to ensure I have the emergency line for random checks and questions. All I can say is Wow!!!! Money well spent with this office.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Great experience. Well worth the drive to Richmond from Burnaby.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Kim. He is so kind, funny, and helpful and always made me feel comfortable. My surgery and recovery went seamlessly. His office staff are also great and appointments are always on time. :D

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Wonderful office to be in. Dr Kim and his assistant (Lisa or Jane?) are humorous and show a level of care not seen at most offices. Although Saturdays are available and preferred for my work schedule, it is quite difficult to book Saturdays. But Dr Kim and staff were quite accommodating. Negative: parking is not free and a little on the high side for richmond standards, also office was at first difficult to find. At the end it's a small price to pay to get the service and treatment I received. Perfect implants and chewing well! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Excellent periodontist! But not a good experience with the other periodontist in the same office who did my first consultation.. Make sure you request Dr. Kim for your treatments and follow ups. Dr. Kim is accommodating to my work schedule and treatment needs. Slightly more expensive than my family dentist, but well worth the extra cost for seeing a specialist like Dr. Kim.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Kim has been a treat to meet in 2015. Is always kind and caring to our entire family who have been under his care for the past year.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

THANK YOU Dr. Kim. Without your generous help I would not of been able to enjoy my food and smile as much as I am enjoying it. Keep up your good work in Kabul and stay safe.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Excellent bed side manners, gentle, and comforting treatment by Dr. Kim. Staff was very helpful with my insurance questions and submissions.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Very happy with the outcome. Surgery was painless and recovery was not as bad as expected. Open on Saturdays which was a big help for my schedule.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Awesome. Everything went as expected if not better. Great guy to chat with and exceptional surgeon!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015