Ratings for Dr. Martin Kim

Super nice guy and very reasonable - out come even better. My dentist, who I will never return to referred me to another specialist, who was a totally butt face. My neighbor spoke highly of Dr Kim so I went to see him. Best decision ever! More expensive than a general dentist as he is a specialist but cheaper than the crook I saw on west Broadway

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Kim has a very positive attitude, he is extremely detail oriented and gives his very best at every appointment. I have had some not so good work done in the past by other dentists and therefore am nervous to set foot in a dentist office. Dr. Kim easily established rapport with me and made me feel very at ease with the two implants that I had to get done. He explained the entire process and all costs involved, he stuck exactly to that! I am finished my implant procedure now and from the very first follow up to the last follow up, I am very satisfied. My two implants look amazing.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I been to a lot of periodontists but Dr Kim has been the only one who has solved my complex problems. Absolutely trustworthy

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

AAAAAAAAAA++ got referred to this office for my gum and implants . very professional and comforting highly recommeded

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Remarkable periodontists and staff at this office... Dr. Kim did my consult and implant and Dr. Wilby volunteered to see me for my check up as Dr. Kim was a broad volunteering and as my schedule was hard to accommodate. Both men are true gentlemen!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Exceptional periodontist 1) Spent a lot of time with me to inform me of all the options and the associated pros and cons 2) most impressive was the time dr kim committed after the surgery to inform me of what to expect and care for my surgical area. No doctor has ever called me to see how I am, and no office has ever sent me a text the night of surgery to ensure I have the emergency line for random checks and questions. All I can say is Wow!!!! Money well spent with this office.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Great experience. Well worth the drive to Richmond from Burnaby.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Kim. He is so kind, funny, and helpful and always made me feel comfortable. My surgery and recovery went seamlessly. His office staff are also great and appointments are always on time. :D

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Wonderful office to be in. Dr Kim and his assistant (Lisa or Jane?) are humorous and show a level of care not seen at most offices. Although Saturdays are available and preferred for my work schedule, it is quite difficult to book Saturdays. But Dr Kim and staff were quite accommodating. Negative: parking is not free and a little on the high side for richmond standards, also office was at first difficult to find. At the end it's a small price to pay to get the service and treatment I received. Perfect implants and chewing well! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Excellent periodontist! But not a good experience with the other periodontist in the same office who did my first consultation.. Make sure you request Dr. Kim for your treatments and follow ups. Dr. Kim is accommodating to my work schedule and treatment needs. Slightly more expensive than my family dentist, but well worth the extra cost for seeing a specialist like Dr. Kim.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016