Ratings for Dr. Shairoz Jessa

Dr. Jessa is the best! Her knowledge, understanding and patience are the reason I am finally able to enjoy contacts. She is also wonderful with my daughter. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

She Dr. Shairoz Jessa is a great doctor. Very caring and thorough. She answered my million questions with a smile. She took her time I never felt rushed. She helped me understand my on going eye condition. Her front staff was very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

My whole family goes to Dr. Jessa. She is wonderful with my two daughters and very patient . Very thorough and knowledgeable. Her staff are also very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr jessamine is the best! Smart compassionate calm. Very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Jessa is a compassinate doctor. She cares about my vision. I would recommed her to my family. She takes her time and is soft spoken and listens to my problem or my questions. Not like the other doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr Jessa is a thorough practitioner who is highly skilled and knowledgable. She is compassionate, has good organizational and business skills will a strong work ethic.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

A great optometrist and person...would recommend her to anyone looking for a thorough eye exam! Very approachable, explains things very clearly and is always on time!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Jessa is the best optometrist I have ever been to. She is very kind and thorough and has a very pleasant and calm demeanour. She takes her time to explain everything she is doing in terms that are easy for a patient to understand. I would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone looking for an optometrist for themselves or members of their family. You will not be dissapointed.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012