Ratings for Dr. H Flageole

I have known Dr. Flageole for the past 6 and a half years. She operated on my daughter when she only a month old. Dr. Flageole explained everything thoroughly and patiently answered all our questions. She was always there whenever we needed her and we continue to seek her help and guidance. I have nothing but the very best wishes and regards for this amazingly intelligent and humble doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Flageole easily diagnosed my son with a rare condition. She explained it to me thoroughly (even drew pictures) and was patient with all of my questions. The surgery went well and she followed up ever day thereafter that we were in hospital. She is an incredibly intelligent woman and we are lucky that she chose to use her gifts to help children.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I had my gallbladder removed by this doctor. The surgery went fine (although I had to stay overnight for breathing observation). When I went in for a consultation before my surgery she was an hour late, not including the time I sat in the waiting room to be shown into an examination room. She was pleasant in the operating room before I was put under anaesthetic, however I did not see her again after that. I had a different doctor discharge me and no follow up appointment was made. I called her about a possible infection but nothing was done about that during my recovery. Other than the lack of aftercare, I can't say anything bad about her surgical skills or bedside manner inside the OR.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013