Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Elahi

Dr Elahi is an excellent plastic surgeon and I would highly recommend him for cosmetic procedures on the face and body

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

he did my nose surgery and I really think he did an amazing job. He was intelligent, friendly, knowledgeable and available to me before surgery, after surgery and he answered all of my annoying family's questions as well. I love the result of my nose and he did a fabulous job. I would highly recommend him for any plastic surgery operation , especially noses (which is what I have personal experience with). It was a little pricey but I think it was well worth it!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I really impressed by Dr Elahi he was very friendly was quick to answer and questions and I really liked his personality the nicest doctor I have met in a long time

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

excellent overall experience. he was knowledgeable and capable and very skilled. I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery and the way that he dealt with my problems. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016