Ratings for Dr. Crista MacDonald

Crista is an amazing and compassionate Dr. She listens to your concerns and is helpful explaining everything out. When my family dr. wouldn't listen to my concerns, I turned to Crista, not knowing anything about Naturopathic medicine. She was incredibly helpful in resolving my fertility problems. Without her help I'm not sure we ever would have had children. Not only that, but many of the digestive issues I have had have also been resolved.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Crista is one of the most caring practitioners I have ever visited. She really listens to you, asks questions and together you come up with a plan. She will do referrals and has suggested blood tests OHIP will pay for. I never have a problem getting an appt. Sometimes she is running a little bit late, but she will make up the time for you. Her office staff is caring and helpful. I highly recommend this warm, loving naturopath who truly wants to help you!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012