Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Izadpanah

for the first time in my life I had fillers injected into my lips. I was anxious, but Dr. Izadpanah listened to me with patience and very well understood what my expectations are. (I just wanted a little change). During injections, I felt hardly any pain. I could see immediate results in office, and in 24 hour, minor swellings went away and the outcome was even BETTER. I must say knowledgeable, steady, skilled, have golden hands.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Thank you Dr. Izadpanah. You are not just a great physician, but also a great human being that really takes the interest of your patients in priority. After seeing many surgeons, I am so glad that I got my procedure done with you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

Thank you dear sir doctor for an amazing prp injectable procedure that you performed as a part of intimacy enhancing treatment. I never felt so rejuvenated with a youthful energy refill ...

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Dr. Ali Izadpanah's response
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'll be happy to assist you should you have further questions!

Submitted February 14, 2019

I was devastated to learn that my 21 year old daughter who suffers from low self esteem and body dismorphia, will have liposuction and fat transfer to hips performed by Dr. Izadpanah. She is an incredibly beautiful girl who has, since the age of 12 has never been happy with her appearance. She previously wanted breasts done, then nose, she at one point wanted a thigh gap...the list goes on. Performing this kind of procedure on such a young woman rather than focusing on health, is DISGUSTING. I am absolutely devastated as I am certain that once the procedurw is done, she will find something else that she is unhappy about.

Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr. Ali Izadpanah's response
Hi! I am shocked to hear this, as you stated, about one of my patients that has been operated just recently! I have consulted this patient in a comprehensive and descriptive session, providing examples of variable results which this procedure could lead to, informing about every complication and outcome that this procedure could lead to [which is ultimately my job preceding the actual procedure] and consequently she made an informed decision herself to go ahead and do it. I surely understand and feel your frustration and disagreement! This website, however, intends to receive reviews and feedback from persons who underwent surgical or non-surgical treatments personally themselves, and not for comments from family members. If I may ask to direct this concern to me personally, you may schedule a phone call or a consult with myself at any time convenient for you so we will have a possibility to discuss this in a private manner. I surely appreciate your understanding in this delicate manner. Dr Ali Izadpanah.

Submitted February 14, 2019

Very kind, professional and knowledgeable doctor Dr Ali Izadpanah. And his office manager Diane is kind and extremely sweet! I had botox injectables performed by Dr Ali in his private clinic in Montreal and absolutely loved the bedside manners and professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Incredibly kind hearted doctor with extreme knowledge of cosmetic beauty procedures. Injectables dermal fillers is what I was requested to have for me and finally had been performed a PRP treatment in his private clinic in Montreal. Welcoming staff, professionalism of a doctor, clean and safe premises in absolute hygene made me feel secure and delighted with doctor's performance.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Manque d'empathie total, manque d'écoute également, semblait très très pressé.Ne prend pas le temps de regarder l'information(radio.,irm ,rapports etc...)Ordinateur fermé. Cela me semble inquètant et désolant.Un excellent chirurgien ne performe pas seulement du côté pratique,il doit aussi prendre le temps d'écouter ses patients,faire preuve de confiance et d'empathie.C'est la base.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Super arrogant and completly insincere. Didn’t take time with me. Felt I was a number

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr. Ali Izadpanah's response
I am terribly sorry that you felt that way. As you know, unfortunately at times due to having large clinics at the hospital despite my liking, due to the limitations of the system, and to avoid the delay for other patients such as yourself, we would have to limit the visit time in an effective manner so that I could be of help to other patients waiting as well. Unfortunately at times the clinics reach 80 patients at the hospital despite all my requests to the appointment centre to limit the numbers. However due to the limited surgeons in the province treating complex wrist procedures, I end up with numbers that is not faire to patients. Please, I encourage you to come back to the clinic so that we could discuss any of your questions if they were not answered. Thank you again and looking forward to seeing you at the clinic.

Submitted December 16, 2018

He's a great surgeon..... Made me feel beautiful again after being disfigured for several years. Great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

I had fillers done by Dr. Izadpanah. He is amazing and his hands are truly gold. I have the most beautiful lips. SO natural ! couldn't be happier. I am recommending him to all of my girlfriends! plus he is super cute

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr. Ali Izadpanah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ali Izadpanah is a respected plastic surgeon in the Montreal area who centers his practice around your satisfaction and your health. With Dr. Ali Izadpanah, you benefit from complete care according to your needs and your wishes, as well as the expert advice of an experienced surgeon. Izadpanahplasticsurgery

• English