Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Ali Izadpanah

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Thanks Diane and Bianca! You're the best! Amazing team

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had an awesome experience from beginning to end. Getting an appointment was easy. Also The secretaries booking my surgery were fast and efficient . It was love at first sight with Dr Izad panah. He is confident and that is what won me over. I saw two other doctors before him. All had the same approach to how they were going to operate me. But with Dr Izad panah I felt “taken care of”. This is what a woman needs! ;b anyway, 2 months later. I love my breasts and have no Doubt I made the best choice!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Izadpanah gave me my life back. I had to big indentations on my buttock cheeks. All my life I’d wear long shirts to cover them because my silhouette was horrid in pants and skirts. He did liposuction on a few areas of my body and he put the fat where I once had holes. I’m so emotional writing this because I’ve wasted so many years being insecure when there was a solution to my problem. This doctor is a master of his trade. Please look no further to have your Brazilian butt lift. I am 100% satisfied. ** little shoutout to Diane and Patricia. With these two you are in great hands.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

5
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

100% satisfaite. Dr Izadpanah vous êtes une amour et vous êtes entouré d’une équipe serviable. J’adore mes résultats d’augmentation mammaire!

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Charming and welcoming staff, Bianca and Diane are the best!

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai eu une consultation avec dr Ali Izadpanah et je suis très satisfaite. Très bon service à la clientèle diane est adorable. DR Ali était à l'écoute de mes besoin, il a prit le temps qu'il faut pour m'expliquer les choix qui s'offrent à moi . Cela fait plusieurs années que je suit son instagram et jaime son travail, franchement j'avais hâte que prendre un rendez-vous et de faire le mouve pour avoir son expertise et ce matin je ne suis pas du tout déçue bien au contraire. C un chirurgien très compétent ,chaleureux, souriant et ça se voit qu'il est passionné de ce qu'il fait. Je pense que finalement j'ai trouvé mon chirurgien.

Was this rating useful? 3

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

excellent chirurgien, a eu une blépharoplastie avec lui, d'excellents résultats

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

1
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Rien à dire sur le dr Izadpanah qui m'a semblé très compétent toutefois pour le service à la clientèle de l'une de ses secrétaires ont repassera! J'ai eu une consultation au mois d'août mais on devait me revenir pour une date de chirurgie. J'ai dû relancer maintes et maintes fois sans pouvoir avoir de date de chirurgie, même histoire pour avoir un r-v de consultation . La secrétaire m'envoyait des courriels même lorsque je lui ai demandé de me téléphoner. La secrétaire sans manière me tutoyais gros comme le bras et n'a jamais répondu à mon dernier courriel. Elle prend des décisions me concernant alors que ce n'était pas ce qui avait été discuté avec le médecin. J'ai finalement décidé d'aller ailleurs car je ne me sens plus en confiance pour le suivi. J'ai trouvé qu'elle manquait de professionnalisme. Je travaille moi-même dans le système de santé et je n'ai jamais vu ça alors quand tu penses payé des milliers de dollars pour un service c'est très décevant.

Was this rating useful? 1

Submitted September 18, 2019

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I went to see Dr. Izadpanah for a labiaplasty. I have hated the look and the pain that came with my given anatomy. I sought out a plastic surgeon through google and I am so glad I came across Dr. Izadpanah . There was not one part of the process where I did not feel fully taken care of. From consultation to surgery follow-up, they made me feel comfortable. They were a wealth of knowledge and I never felt pushed and actually felt the doctor took the time to really hear me and lay out options for me. Dr. Izadpanah and his team always greet you with a warm smile and a great hug. That type of bedside manner is important to me. I am a week out from surgery and I want to either go back for another surgery or ask the entire clinic to be my friend...I just love being around their professional, fun and caring atmosphere. They are amazing people working at an amazing clinic delivering amazing results. I couldn't be happier and will forever recommend their clinic to anyone looking for surgery of this type or any that would fall under Dr. Izadpanah's scope of practice. If you are thinking about having surgery.....call his office for sure. You will be in incredible hands!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had fillers injected by Dr. Izadpanah about 1 week ago. His injection techniques were gentle and I had minimal swelling, I am very happy with my results. Dr. Izadpanah was very thorough and informative in explaining the process and what to expect from the lip filler procedure. The entire staff is warm, friendly and professional. I have also had facial treatments from his Aesthetician, who was very knowledgeable and was able to guide me through treatments that fit my skin needs. The Advanced treatments they offer are so result orientated which was exactly what I was looking for. My experience at Dr. Izadpanah 's office was absolutely stellar and I will definitely be back!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Ali Izadpanah's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients


Biography

Dr. Ali Izadpanah is a respected plastic surgeon in the Montreal area who centers his practice around your satisfaction and your health. With Dr. Ali Izadpanah, you benefit from complete care according to your needs and your wishes, as well as the expert advice of an experienced surgeon. Izadpanahplasticsurgery


Languages

  • English
  • French
  • Persian

Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

  • Face-lift
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Botox
  • Cosmetic Botox
  • Brazilian Butt Lift

Awards & Recognitions

  • American Society of Plastic Surgery Award

Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
GHI
Workers Comp


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.