Ratings for Dr. Chantal Therilaut

Dr. Lovely and Associates presents as a very corporate oriented practice. Attended practice for just one year and decided to go to another dentist. Very aggressive on the upsale of services. Dental Hygenist used a cleaning session to try and persuade me to purchase other services from the practice. She said policy of clinic was that insurance coverage was the starting point of services for clients. I had indicated clearly that I did not want any service above what was covered by insurance. Front end staff contacted me three times for each appt for myself and my son, and we had never missed or were late for any appt. Felt like they were protecting their time and not mine. I actully had to ask them to stop contacting us this way as it felt like harassment. In short, very corporate approach to dentisty and not a good fit for me.

Submitted July 9, 2013

The best dentist I have ever had,and I have had quite a few in 60 years.Knowledgable,not money grabbing,and technical expertise perfect.Friendly and cheerful.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013