Dr. Eric St-Germaine

5 1 4.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric St-Germaine

Dr. Eric St-Germaine's Ratings

I got my 4 wisdom teeth removed about a week ago. The staff were super nice with me even though I was stressed. I got my surgery done a 7h30AM so I wouldn't need to be stressed out all day. I had a phobia of needle and the nurse who put my IV was AWESOME. I didn't feel nothing, if you want to, you can put come EMLA cream before and you won't feel nothing. The punctuality was good, I didn't wait a long time in the waiting room and I took more time after the surgery to be able to walk by myself - the nurse was really patient and nice with me. I had some panic few days later when I saw the first open hole in my mouth, I called at the office and Dr. St-Germain booked me between 2 patients to take a look. He was very helpful and gave me good hint. The surgery was pain free and the pain after the surgery is not as bas as people say. Dr Eric gave me Tylenol 2 (you can have Tylenol 3 if you want I think) - antibiotics to make sure I would not get an infection and a mouth wash for my gums. Overall, even if I was stressed out and scared, I HIGLY recommand Dr. Eric St- Germain, I don't have nothing wrong to say about him. Only bad part - I did not like the secretary, she was not even smilling when I got there. Ps. If you get an IV sedation you should really ask the person with you to film you when you wake up - it's SO funny.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Although his Nurse was harsh he was very thoughtful.Dr St Germain clearly explained my tooth extraction kept me calm and got my broken tooth out quickly. They gave me a list of instructions to bring home I followed it and was pain free I was even able to stop taking my pills on the third day. I cant thank him enough I was so nervous and it could not have gone better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][61394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

The absolute best experience I ever had at the dentist. Only had consult so far but I am having 4 teeth removed in a weeks time. Hope my next appointment is as good. :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][61393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Dr. Saint Germaine was great taking out my four wisdom teeth. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][61392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2012

Dr St-germain was great for me. The first time that I saw him it was to have my wisdom teeth taken out. The process for the procedure went fairly quickly and was virtually pain free.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][61391].votes_count ]]