Ratings for Dr. Kaitlyn Pellerine

I started seeing Dr. Pellerine after encouraging my wife to check out chiropractors for her carpal tunnel syndrome. I myself was in a plane crash that produced a lot of breakage and ongoing pain. I did not want to try opiods, I did try freezing and epidural treatment. Nothing worked. Kaitlyn is a very knowledgeable doctor and has managed to alleviate pain and stiffness and practicality eliminate constant cramps. I see her weekly and my wife now goes every few weeks after much improvement of her carpal tunnel. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Pellerine. She is a warm and engaging person with a very pleasant bedside manner and a positive attitude. She is not pushy but can be very insistent where your personal health is concerned. She is now operating her own clinic just off Larry Uteck in Bedford. A lot of patients followed her there which speaks for itself where her popularity is concerned. Two thumbs up and 5+ stars for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Our family loves Dr. Kaitlyn, I initially took my almost 2 year old son for constant ear infections and she was a godsend. I fully believe she is what has helped him. My son is 5 now and we still see her for maintenance. I started going myself for migraines and I have seen a huge improvement in the amount of migraines I have had. We also took my then 6 year old daughter for leg pains and she has helped her with those. My daughter is now 9 and I have now classified Dr. Kaitlyn as a miracle worker! My daughter recently started having constant moving/twitching on the left side of her face. I took her in to see Dr. Kaitlyn, she adjusted her jaw and the twitch has stopped. Dr. Kaitlyn truly cares for her patients, my kids adore her (especially my daughter!). We are 3 years in seeing her as our family's chiropractor and won't ever stop.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Have only been going for a couple sessions but leaned more than I have in years. She is fantastic and the fact that she has a 41 week plan to help me is amazing.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr Kaitlyn is amazing. She was recommended to us by family to help sort out our aches and pains. This she did and we are now feeling tip top. We were on a long visit to family in Canada so had the accessment after the stated time and wow, what a difference. Dr Kaitlyn worked wonders. I will definitely be paying another visit when I visit family there again. Thanks Dr Kaitlyn.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Kaitlyn has been by Godsend. Without seeing her once a week, I wouldn't be able to function. I was in a car accident in 2002 that injured my neck and back. I went to physio for 5 years, until there was nothing more they could do for me. I went to a pain therapy clinic, where I was injected with needles into the muscles to try to reduce the pain. That didn't work. I was ready to give up. Then a friend of mine recommended I go to see Dr. Kaitlyn. It was the best thing I could have done. I highly recommend chiropratic care. It works.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I was fairly new to chiropractic care and was comfortable with Dr. Pellerine's predecessor who moved to another part of the province. I wasn't sure if I could feel the same comfort level with another chiropractor but after my very first appointment with Dr. Kaitlyn my worries faded immediately. She pays attention to what you tell her and she is very quick to respond to your needs. She is always showing you things you can do at home to further improve the adjustments she has made. She is very knowledgeable, informative and attentive with a super positive attitude and a genuinely nice person. I feel very lucky to have such a competent chiropractor!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr Pellerine is the best chiropracter I've ever been to. She is extremely friendly and always has time to answer my questions. Very knowledgable and helpful and will find time to see you if needed between scheduled appointments.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

awesome chiropractor who genuinely cares about her patients. my son loves to see her every visit! very child friendly :)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Kaitlyn is an amazing chiropractor! I had back problems from working the desk job life and she has helped my pain!! She is so knowledgeable and gave me tips so I can have great spinal healthy even at a desk in my everyday life! She always is knowledgeable when I ask her about a problem and gives stretches and the appropriate adjustment to heal me! I also grew after starting chiropractic! Guess my spine was squished and now it is straight and healthy! I'll be going to Dr. Kaitlyn for years to come! The best adjustment I have ever had!!!! Go see her!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2012