Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Risk

I would not spend money to see this "doctor." She did not in any way take into account the things I had told her and instead provided me her vey generic "get better quick strategy" which of course can only be obtained with her products. Most of my time was spent talking to her admin staff. Finally, she discouraged me from seeking the help of an MD which I think is the ultimate sign of a bad naturopath.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

She is very informative and can help she just needs to learn how to be kind.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This woman may want to help you but also helps herself. It's not healthcare and I felt taken advantage of. Doesn't really understand Lyme's and I got more help from health food store

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

SELF PROFESSED SPECIALIST. She has NO TRAINING other than to sell supplements and she may have her own experience as a Lyme patient but ask in advance and make sure you know what you are in for.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Modern day Snake oil saleswoman. I was hopeful after hearing her health history that she could help. During & after my first & only appointment I quickly realized her story isn't just her story- it is her gimmick. Tells you only she can help you with your ailments & essentially forces you to buy costly products from her office. Spent a fortune on products that in turn I could not take if she had just listened to my medication list for simply 10 seconds. She is NOT dedicated to finding a treatment plan specific to each individual as she says. Evidently. I feel as though she's dedicated to making money off of people who are at their sickest & most vulnerable. Save yourself the time, energy & massive disappointment--pass this one up now.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Very unprofessional. Out to get your money she's a total scam artist that blames her patients for her lack of help and knowledge. Spent 500$ on things that made me worse. Said I had parasites but just had a gall bladder problem. She's a witch doctor

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Very unprofessional don't help you just worried about making there money

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I went to see Dr. Risk after years of fatigue, and thousands of $$ in testing. Dr. Risk was able to pinpoint what would have cost over $10, 000 in blood tests in less than 45 minutes. Her knowledge and testing can save you a lot of hassle. Following the initial intake, I was prescribed a specific protocol to me. I was so happy to pay for all the supplements as I knew they were tailored to my individual health concerns. Above all, it helped and I feel fantastic. Her staff is incredible and the clinic is very warm and comforting. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Rebecca Risk's response
I am so happy that you have finally found a solution to your fatigue. After my own experiences with fatigue, I am extremely dedicated to helping other people find their own health solutions in a personally tailored, easy to follow plan.

Submitted February 10, 2017

I was suffering from GI and digestive issues, as well as migraines (which living in Calgary doesn’t help). Dr. Risk was very helpful and insightful in areas that I just felt my issues weren’t being addressed by conventional Western Medicine practices. After altering my food intake to a healthier direction and taking the natural high quality supplements that she prescribed, after a few months the difference was night and day. I’m not sure when/why Western Medicine got away from treating the body as a whole, or acknowledging issues that they used to help with (parasites, candida, mold exposure, heavy metals exposure). Bloating went down, rashes on my legs disappeared, I had energy throughout the day and night. I sleep better too. My mind is clearer and I can focus better. She was a great help. I definitely recommend Dr. Risk and Dr. Kohlman. Sometimes just getting something looked at from a different point of view is all you need.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Rebecca Risk's response
Keep all the hard work! I’m so glad I was able to get you to a point where you are experiencing wellness.

Submitted February 10, 2017

I came to Dr. Risk after three miscarriages, looking for any help that would bring my body into better health to support a pregnancy. I had been to a naturopath previously to successfully heal my son's gut from food sensitivities, so I knew the power of healing that naturopaths can offer. I was tired all the time, and I was wondering if I had a thyroid issue but it never showed up on any diagnostic with my family doctor. My hair was so so dry... honestly, it would matt on the back of my neck by the end of the day. My skin was so dry I would need to moisturize every single day in order to not have flaky dead skin all the time. I knew my gut was "off", I had lived for 7 years overseas in third world countries and had never had any de-parasiting done when I came back. I also had extremely painful menses, my doctor was treating me for endometriosis. At the time, I was also recovering from tennis elbow in both elbows and plantar's fasciitis in my right foot. I highly recommend Ananta Health and Dr. Risk. Dr. Risk listened to every single health issue I had, from head to toe...conducted her diagnostics, and put me on a health program. After only two weeks my body to start changing.... symptoms I didn't even know I had were gone: I stopped clenching my teeth in my sleep, I started to sleep without waking every few hours. I didn't feel like I was so thirsty all the time. My hair changed so dramatically from dry to healthy, that my hair stylist even commented on the amazing difference she saw. The inflammation in my elbows and foot was improving. My skin held more moisture that if I missed a day of applying cream, it was no big deal. My menstrual pain improved, now I may only take an advil, maybe. Some months not at all. My gut started improving. I used to have cramping and bloating and that was going away. I had energy! I used to get home at the end of the day from work, make supper, and collapse. Now I was spontaneously cleaning my closets in the evening! The best part... I got pregnant! I can't say it was a direct relationship to what Dr. Risk had done for me, as I was also doing acupuncture and taking progesterone, but I didn't miscarry, and I have a happy bouncy beautiful baby boy to show for it! Dr. Risk is thorough, caring, understanding, and most of all... an expert naturopath. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Rebecca Risk's response
This is fantastic news! Congratulations to you and your family!

Dr. Rebecca Risk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup