You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Maryam Kashi

Had an excellent experience with my first colonoscopy. I was very nervous and Dr. Kashi made me feel very comfortable and confident.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Have never regretted anything more than allowing Dr. Kashi to be my doctor because her negligence almost resulted in a second surgery on my intestines. After being placed on a new medicine in October (it is now April) she did another MRI on me to see how the inflammation in my stomach was doing. Both herself and her assistant Amy (another unfortunate employee) told me that it had improved greatly on this new medicine. At a meeting with a new doctor recently he read my recent MRI reports only to discover that my inflammation had in fact doubled (it was clearly stated in my second MRI). I was completely mind blown that they were actually capable of lying to me about something as serious as this. Dr. Kashi has been nothing but horrid as a doctor. She orders unnecessary tests and spends the time she is with you on her computer typing or pulling up information on webMD on her phone. Amy rarely if ever returns phone calls regardless of the importance of them. DO NOT USE HER AS A DOCTOR!!!!!!

Submitted April 14, 2013

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Dr. Kashi is absolutely wonderful. I go to her for treatment of my Ulcerative Colitis, and every time I go in she makes sure she knows anything and everything that is going on with me, Good or bad. She recently printed out 24 pages to give to me on new procedures and treatments for my illness, and when I told her that the hospital was charging me an insane amount of money for my treatments she went out of her way and found me a doctor friend of hers that would do my treatments in his office for half the price. She is always reminding me to check my levels and shows me exactly what they need to be and what to do if they seem abnormal. She is a wonderful and caring doctor who really wants the best for her patients! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. Maryam Kashi's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 2000)

Amerigroup
Golden Rule
Medical Mutual Of Ohio
Multiplan

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "32801" to "32804". Address has been updated from "None" to "2415 North Orange Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14073031812".

June 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3504071'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3504071'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014