Ratings for Dr. Maggie Shu

Dr Shu is one of the best doctors,she is extremely patient and knowledge. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Excellent service for both doctor and receptionist. Doctor very helpful and patience.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Excellent doctor.... highly recommended. She is kind, knowledgeable, helpful and responsible. Very nice and gentle to my baby unlike others doctor treat the baby very rude........

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

She is very knowledgable, would give me other resources to teach my kid. Very punctual with the appointment, wait time within reasonable manner.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

She always takes the time to do thorough checkups with your child. Very caring, very patient, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

You cannot go wrong. She is smart, very sharp but humble. Willing to research. Goes the extra mile.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

We have her for both our girls and she is excellent for both!! She takes her time with them and listens to questions that you may have!! I love her too! She personally called me to see how our little one is doing whe she wasn't taking her bottle!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

One of best Dr. I will recommend to any mother. My child wellbeing and everything was make true by Dr Shu. Thank u God bless u many more years. Leticia @ Unotjari

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I am 38 weeks pregnant and was looking for a pediatrician. I got Dr. Shu's name from a posting at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Maternity Department, where I am seeing my OB GYN. I decided to call to inquire about having my daughter seen there after she is born. After calling twice with no answer, I was able to get through. The receptionist was very blunt, borderline rude and unhelpful, stating "no new patients", multiple times. I understand if the doctor is not accepting new patients but the receptionist did not need to respond so negatively. I asked if there were any other pediatricians that were accepting ... and I was again cut off. "Dr. Shu is not accepting, no new patients for newborns". I'm sure Dr. Shu is very good, which is probably why she is not accepting any more patients but her frontline staff I'm not so sure about. I work in healthcare (oncology), this type of service is unacceptable. I hope I just caught the receptionist on a bad day for her sake, because that was just poor patient care.

Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr Shu is a very nice doctor. Both of my kids like her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015