Ratings for Dr. Maggie Shu

Dr. Shu is an incredible doctor. Extremely knowledgeable, patient, and kind. We feel so blessed that we were able to have her as our pediatrician for our two kids. The secretary is friendly and appointment wait times are about 15 mins max. When our daughter was sick and had to get testing done, Dr. Shu called us over the weekend to let us know the results and next steps. You can tell she loves what she does and really cares about her little patients :)

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

There is no doctor like dr shu! She is the best doctor. If you have her as a doctor you are in the best hands. She even calls to check on my daughter and see how she is doing.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I.feel so blessed to find Dr. Shu for my 2 boys. She is so caring, gentle and kind, always answer our concerns with patience. My boys love her!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Shu is one of the best doctors,she is extremely patient and knowledge. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Excellent service for both doctor and receptionist. Doctor very helpful and patience.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Excellent doctor.... highly recommended. She is kind, knowledgeable, helpful and responsible. Very nice and gentle to my baby unlike others doctor treat the baby very rude........

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

She is very knowledgable, would give me other resources to teach my kid. Very punctual with the appointment, wait time within reasonable manner.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

She always takes the time to do thorough checkups with your child. Very caring, very patient, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

You cannot go wrong. She is smart, very sharp but humble. Willing to research. Goes the extra mile.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

We have her for both our girls and she is excellent for both!! She takes her time with them and listens to questions that you may have!! I love her too! She personally called me to see how our little one is doing whe she wasn't taking her bottle!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015