Ratings for Dr. Maggie Shu

As a working physician I can truly say that she is amongst the best our profession has to offer. She sets the standard for what is means to be a kind, compassionate, and competent doctor. Finding out about her illness and it’s expected trajectory is not only devastating for the field of medicine, but for mankind as well. We have been robbed of a remarkable person.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I wish my GP was half the MD Dr Shu is. She’s amazing!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

We miss you so much Dr Shu. She is a really nice and sweet lady. All the best to dr shu and her family

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

How can we retrieve our files from Dr. Shu's office? I don't think there is anyone we can speak with in the office now that it is closed... We miss Dr. Shu! We wish her a speedy recovery!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

She is very very nice doctor I had never seen. My daughter love her so much.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

We LOVE Dr. Shu!! I would give her 5000 stars out of 5!! She is simply the kindest, most compassionate, sweet, knowledgeable, patient...tge list could go on forever! We have had the privilege of Gavin g her as our pediatrician to our baby girl only for 3 months. But Dr. Shu made such a huge impact on me and my husband in those short 3 mo by being such an amazing physician. She never rushed us when we had a million questions/ concerns as 1st time parents. And more importantly, she never made us feel stupid for asking what seems now too be very trivial questions. I could tell that ny daughter was very comfortable with her as well. Reading the reviews below is a testament to what a wonderful person she is. Her receptionist, Katherine, is also awesome. She has been extremely helpful and organized while Dr. Shu has been away. Katherine is also very patient. Dr. Shu, we wish you the very best and a speedy recovery. We hope to have you as our pediatrician again soon. Even if you decide not to return to your practice after you get better, we wish you a healthy and happy life! We miss you!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Shu and her office is so far the best of all. She is extremely patient and excellent knowleagement.Wishing all the best to Dr. Shu's health! We love you Dr shu! Dennis /Alice miss you!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I miss Dr Shu so much. I wish her a speedy recovery and really hope my kids can see her again. Best doctor ever. Sweet, kind, and I don’t think I will be able to find another doctor just as good as she is.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Shu and her office is so far the best of all. She is extremely patient and very helpful in explaining every situation. Wishing all the best to Dr. Shu's health!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My girls and I miss Dr. Shu and wish her the best and pray that she will get well soon! I am still in search for a new dr, and haven’t been able to find someone as sweet, nice and funny and that made my daughters feel comfortable being at a doctor’s office. She takes the time to talk to me and my husband and explain everything to us. My daughters hates the new doctor and now we have to find another... but I don’t think We will find one with so much knowledge and connections and gives the best recommendations and referral. She is well known and like at sick kids and North york general! Dr. Shu get well soon, you been so great to our family my oldest daughter is asking why we can’t see you anymore... no one can replace you in our hearts!!! Thanks for being their for us and only wish we can be there for you!! Highly recommended doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018