Ratings for Dr. Melissa Sanders

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

She is literally the best, deserves more reviews. Got my braces off after 3 years and my teeth are gorgeous, so happy with all she did. (if you are reading this dr sanders, thank you!) Her office is clean, renovated, and the wait is pretty short when you come on time and sign in. The receptionists are truly friendly and approachable and her staff know exactly what they are doing. Every visit I've gone, not only have her staff done their job but Dr Sanders ALWAYS comes to your chair to see how you're doing and to monitor her staff. Seriously, she knows what she is doing and I hope she continues her excellent clinic~ :)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr. Melissa Sanders's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sanders and all of her staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. If I arrive early they try to take me as soon as possible. Everyone is always polite."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is literally the best, deserves more reviews. Got my braces off after 3 years and my teeth are gorgeous, so happy with all she did. (if you are reading this..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor!!! Very knowledgeable and really does her best to make your smile perfect!"

August 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.ancasterbraces.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "L9G0" to "L9G 4A8". Address has been updated from "None" to "323 Wilson Street East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19056485844".

June 3, 2015