Ratings for Dr. A Van AArdt

I have been going to this med clinic for years now, and this is the first time I left feeling really upset. I've seen Dr Van Aardt before and he seemed personable. This time however, he made me feel like I'm not even worth his time. I said to him, I know your busy but you need to hear me, he just kind of smirked at me and rushed through explaining my problem and turned his back to me. He's one of those doctors who just doesn't have it.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Bed-side manner was a bit shifty and nervous - almost came across whether he was actually a doctor or not. Received a prescription that was incorrect when it was being filled at the pharmacy, dose was too low to be effective at all and also did not note on the prescription that this was a pediatric prescription so the form of medicine should be in liquid form, not pill. Not very impressed. Seemed to be a nice enough doctor but doubtful about his skills.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012