Ratings for Dr. P Tai

Always had great luck with neuro surgeons that I was refferred to. They were and are the best at the facility there from, but for some reason I was never lucky with neurologists so when I switch my gp and got refferred to Dr Tai I was very impressed with his knowledge and his willingness to help and he was pleasant to deal with, I was either not getting that from my other ones before or wasn't getting results it was Topsy turby for me. So I surprise and not sure how to handle the fact that I can go to one doctor and one only to get the all round help needed, I think anyone who sees him is very lucky and fortunate and should not take it for granted

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I think Dr.Tai is an amazing Dr as he has done alot of good for me when it came to the care of my health with my epilepsy plus with the process of tests on me along with the neurosurgeon, Dr. Taufik. Valiante, because of both Dr's hard work I was able to have brain surgery an things have been well since then so for that I thank them both very dearly... Thanks! If it wasn't for me becoming Dr. Tai's patient I wouldn't have been doing an feeling as good as I am today! So thank you very much Dr. Tai for, everything you've been doing to help me deal with an treat my epilepsy... and for introducing me to my neurosurgeon dr.T.Valiante who has performed what feels like a successful brain surgery to me. So thank you very much Dr. Tai an thank you too Dr. Valiante... my blessings an thanks to both of you!😙 Your a excellent Dr an neurologist Dr.Tai 👌👍

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I have been referred to a number of neurologists and spent weeks in a monitoring unit in prep for brain surgery. I was amazed at the amount of time and effort dedicated by Dr. Tai and because of him i have been seizure free for years now. I was having seizures at least once a week. I couldnt eat or keep on weight. I had suffered a number of injuries, biting off my tonque and kidney failure. I was amazed to see anything other than the highest of recommandations. I can now live a normal life again and realize how much i have to be thankful for.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr Tai has always been very kind, knowledgeable and able to explain complex things well. Maybe his staff have changed, because in my past two years at this clinic they have always been good. Be happy if you have been referred to him, as you are in good hands!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. tai is knowledgeable but his receptionist is HORRIBLE. She flat out lied to me twice and is very rude and abrupt on the phone. She doesnt seem to care at all about helping patients. I will be asking my GP for a referral to a new neuro because of his staff.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Tai knows his material, however lacks compassion. Whenever I have an appt, I feel rushed in and out. Not to mention having to wait a year to get an appt. His secretaries are the worse I have seen in an hospital setting, by far!! If you ask them a question they are abrubt. They often keep you standing there waiting for them to finish their personal conversations before they will even address you.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Both times I saw Dr. Tai, he was very helpful, provided excellent information and medicine options. He is one of the best neuro's I've seen so far.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012