Ratings for Dr. Leah Wall

Great Doctor! Very thorough and knowledgeable. I just wish she didn't leave Beamsville:(

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Absolutely horrible professional! She is a total wacko! Doesn't not behave like a medical professional at all! Came across her in the ER at WLMH and I could hear her dropping F bombs like crazy! Complaining about patients coming to the ER while she was working! She is nasty, rude, unprofessional, and condescending!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

I find it very unprofessional that Doctor Wall is on a leave with no return to work date and has left her patients with a rotating list of Doctors. So now her patients no longer have a "family doctor" - we mine as well just go to a random walk in clinic. What makes me really upset is the clinic will not allow me to become a patient of another Doctor in the clinic and receive consistent care from one Doctor. I have been a patient of Doctor Wall for several years and for the past 2 years I have never once been seen or treated by her, I have always had appointments with other doctors in the clinic so I am not sure why it is her policy to keep her patients when she isn't even working to begin with. Let me be clear, I am not upset she is on a leave from her position, I am upset that she does not care for her patients to receive continuity of care in her absence.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

After reading the reviews I find it interesting that my family members have had both a very positive and a very negative experience with Dr. Wall. With me she is great! Patient, friendly, willing to listen and conscientious in her work. With my adult children it has been a mixed bag. Sometimes wonderful, other times abrupt, in a rush and not really interested in hearing the full story. So I am not really sure what to make of her. Everyone has good and bad days I suppose. A more consistent approach would be good but personally, I have no complaints at all. The reception staff on the other hand could use a good dose of friendliness and warmth. It's a busy office but that's no excuse for the abrupt manner in which they treat you both on the phone and in person. Most people coming to a Dr. are already under some kind of stress. They don't need to be treated in a dismissive and overly business -like way. I have had the odd experience where I got a smile and a pleasant manner but I have also been very upset with the treatment I have gotten at the front desk at times - enough to consider changing doctors.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I loved Dr. Wall when she first became my family doctor. She was to-the-point, didn't dumb down discussions, and was very frank. When it was just routine checkups or physicals, had I submitted a rating it would have been a 5. However, outside of the basics, when I mentioned concerns and/or issues I was having, she was very dismissive, avoidant and seemed reluctant to proceed with any further tests. She seems far more interested in getting me out of her office than actually listening and addressing potential problems. Once those tests were complete, the followup was absolutely atrocious. I had to pretty much stalk her at the office to receive the results. I called and she was unavailable, I called and she hadn't read the results yet, I called again and they STILL hadn't been read...and we're not talking about an impatient patient here...this is 2-3 months after the test provider told me the results were available. As I proceeded with non-invasive treatments, my other healthcare providers would reference the tests and ask what they showed and I'd have to say "I don't know". They were incredulous. In one case I called back to the office of the wonderful doctor who had done one of the tests and received my results that way. It has been a less then pleasant experience in terms of standard of care. I have switched family doctors as a result and would not recommend. Let me be very clear: I do not require bedside manner in a physician. Be as abrupt and rude as you like (referencing some other people's comments). But I DO require that my health is cared for and taken seriously.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I liked Dr. Wall in the beginning, however, I find that she is becoming increasingly impatient and rude. When I try to discuss my concerns with her she constantly cuts me off and rushes me out the door. She can also be quite demeaning and insensitive. I always leave feeling uncomfortable and unsatisfied. She can also be a bit rough and harsh towards my children.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr Wall is pleasant, conscientious, thorough and attentive. She is also willing to go to great lengths to be sure of her diagnosis which sometimes means she may run a little behind with her appointments but I would far prefer this kind of care than a rushed and erroneous diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Fabulous physician, always on time. Treats my whole family with the utmost respect. Can't say enough about her. Would recommend her to anyone looking for compassionate care

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I found Dr. Wall to be abrupt, no mannerism, inconsiderate to her patients time. I will not recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Wall! I am so impressed with her thoroughness, which most doctors these days don't give you. She is always on time as well. As soon as I get to the office, I am put directly in one of the patients room. I highly recommend Dr. Wall! The only thing I have to comment on is the reception staff, they could be a bit more friendly :)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014