Ratings for Dr. Stella Seto

'Dr. Seto' is a charlatan with an uppity, condescending demeanour. She didn't tell me anything I did not already know about nutrition, it was seriously the biggest waste of time and money ever. Then she prescribed a long list of expensive supplements without running any tests. I guess the worried well who lack education might fall for her quackery, but I would never go back. She might as well have a sign on her door that says 'rip-off artist'

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

She is not very empathetic and in a hurry. She is very knowledgable but has unrealistic expectations about diet which can lead to "eating disorder" type mentality. I found her blunt and straight to the point and for some people that may work well. I prefer working with someone who is more empathetic and not fake. She prescribes way too many supplements.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

I thought she was excellent and was very realistic about the progress we made.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

It has been very educational and helpful having treatment from Stella

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I've been seeing Dr Seto for 18 months and have been extremely impressed with her depth of knowledge, ability to explain the benefits of treatments and supplements. She is always very friendly and helpful. In addition she was able to relieve some long-standing tension in my left should 3 years after surgery. As a highly competitive triathlete, ultrarunner and adventure racer / chaser keeping my body running as best it can is of utmost importance to me. I credit Dr Seto with helping ensure that I am able to compete and my desired level.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Stella had completely eradicated some long-standing knee pain I had, using acupuncture. She also identified some food sensitivity issues I didn't even know I had, through her careful and thorough questioning when I first started seeing her 2 1/2 years ago. Then I broke my shoulder quite badly and using acupuncture she was able to help speed my recovery in a time significantly shorter than usual for such a major injury. I'm in better overall health because of her. Now I see Stella on an "as-needed" basis to keep me in good shape. It's very comforting for me to be her patient, and I consider her my primary care physician. She treats the whole person not just a set of symptoms. I enjoy my appointments with her since she's very personable. I can't say enough good things about Stella!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Seto is amazing and I highly recommend her. Since seeing her over a year ago, I have referred several people and they all agree. She is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Dr. Seto really takes the time to listen which is very important. One of the most notable incidents was when my younger sister was struggling with anxiety; when all other doctors were pointing to drug remedies to help her, Dr. Seto referred her to a CBT specialist which was the one thing that helped her overcome it most. Dr. Seto really makes a difference and I always leave her office feeling inspired and happy.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. Seto really helped me get over my back and hip pain as well as my eczema. Sometimes she runs a few minutes late but informs you she will keep you waiting.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Stella Seto's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "'Dr. Seto' is a charlatan with an uppity, condescending demeanour. She didn't tell me anything I did not already know about nutrition, it was seriously the big..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "She is not very empathetic and in a hurry. She is very knowledgable but has unrealistic expectations about diet which can lead to "eating disorder" type mental..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Not a real Physician. Bewate. Fake magical medical qualifications from a US regulated private college. Will try and sell you expensive nonsense remedies."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I thought she was excellent and was very realistic about the progress we made. "

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been very educational and helpful having treatment from Stella"

September 20, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 27, 2013
  • Gender set to "F", Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

September 20, 2012