Ratings for Dr. Stella Seto

I have been seeing Stella for past 2 years after seeing 3 walk in doctors, 1 demonologist and 1 homeopathic doctor trying to fix my eczema. All they did was proscribe stronger steroids but Stella treated me from a different direction. My skin is completely healed!!! I can't thank her enough...she involved me in the treatment...I had to be responsible for my diet, etc. It wasn't easy and sometimes she my seem emotionally reserved but we figured it out! It wasn't easy or fast but I got results and I trust her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I really got the strong feeling that she wanted me to feel insecure about my health in order to sell me products and treatments. Won't go back.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

A great naturopath. I went in expecting to work on one problem, and she fixed another one while I was there. Been working with her for 2 years on a variety of issues. She knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

While I found her bedside manner a little bit standoffish, she did give me a few good new tips for improving my nutritional habits. But not really enough to make it worth the hefty price. Not so impressed with all the supplement suggestions, as I know from personal and professional experience that some she recommended for me are controversial.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Horrible experience. I've never seen someone so patronizing before.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I found Dr. Seto to be quite helpful and realistic . She recommended supplements to me but told me I could pick them up wherever I liked. Overall, I found it helpful and I definitely saw improvements in my condition and that was a first for me after trying many other routes.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

'Dr. Seto' is a charlatan with an uppity, condescending demeanour. She didn't tell me anything I did not already know about nutrition, it was seriously the biggest waste of time and money ever. Then she prescribed a long list of expensive supplements without running any tests. I guess the worried well who lack education might fall for her quackery, but I would never go back. She might as well have a sign on her door that says 'rip-off artist'

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

She is not very empathetic and in a hurry. She is very knowledgable but has unrealistic expectations about diet which can lead to "eating disorder" type mentality. I found her blunt and straight to the point and for some people that may work well. I prefer working with someone who is more empathetic and not fake. She prescribes way too many supplements.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Not a real Physician. Bewate. Fake magical medical qualifications from a US regulated private college. Will try and sell you expensive nonsense remedies.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

I thought she was excellent and was very realistic about the progress we made.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015