Ratings for Dr. Robin Godelie

Found Dr. G very abrupt and made me feel very uneasy. No bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Dr. Godelie is not only very professional, but uses a lot of wisdom and is caring and considerate. She is not there to dictate to the patient, but is there to work along side of you to promote health and healing.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr. Martin-Godelie has been my doctor for more than 10 years. She is kind and easy to talk to. Her staff is equally personable. You can always count on your appointment times--if she's late there must be an emergency! She doesn't deliver babies, but I'm past that now anyways! Our whole family loves her! She isn't quick to prescribe meds, and has given us great advice on how to stay healthy. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Godelie is the best doctor I've ever had. I'm live with chronic medical issues, and have gone through many MD's with various specialties. She's the one I've stuck with, and hope to stay with for life. She read all the notes and records I brought from previous doctors, and came up with a program of treatment that has given me back my life. Although she's overworked and also has a young family, Dr. G. somehow makes you feel you're her only concern. She looks you right in the eye and listens. Her decisions about my treatments have always been medically correct, and tailor made for me. I never get the impression she's prescribing to please a drug company or get kickbacks, or any of the other negative behaviours of doctors I've read about on this site. Everyone in her office is friendly and professional. I've recommended her to many other people -- she's the only doc I've ever sent others to see.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013