Ratings for Dr. Monica G. Daniel

I have been a patient with Dr. Daniel for several years. She herself is friendly and knowable. Wait time 1-3 hours, always the same excuses, I have been even been forgotten in the little waiting room, where we have to wait ready for the exam. Barbara (Barbie) the nurse, does not return phone calls, the office manager is unfriendly and unprofessional. Neither Barbie nor the office manager return insurance inquiries by phone or in writing. I am debating a bill, the office made a coding mistake, a bill, a repeat pap (Dr. Daniel did not get enough cells the first time) which I do not have to pay. They did not do a repeat pap, they did a different medical procedure, for which I did not give my consents, nor did they inform me. I have spent hours trying to resolve the issue, I am filing a "grievance with the insurance" now. Dr. Daniel is not helping resolving the situation either. If you are looking for a doctor, choose another office.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Daniel delivered my precious daughter in December 2012. I had to be induced due to medical reasons and changed my scheduled date to when Dr. Daniel was on call just so she could deliver my baby. I felt completely comfortable with her. She truly cares for her patients. I will definitely go to her for my second child. The only thing I dislike about the office she works at is the long waiting time.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Through my entire pregnancy she was great, no complain at all, she is very patient and knowledgeable; but when I was at the hospital to have my baby I remember she told me when I was 5 cm dialated that she was going home for a brake and she was going to come back to the hospital later in the day, so it was like that to the point that I had to wait for a whole hour 10cm dialated to give birth because there were no Dr at the delivery unit. I was completetly dissapointed by her.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

I have been to several doctors, but Dr.Monica Daniels is amazing in what she does. She delivered my first child and made me extremely comfortable. Very kinda and gentle, I wouldn't go to anyone else. I have never had a problem with the staff.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

ive seen her for years... great doctor easy to talk too. Terrible with appointmeents and punctuality.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I love Dr. Daniels I've been seeing her for over 10 years and she is the best, however the wait time is usually from 1 to 3 hours (horrible), they could really improve in this area, also the staff is not very professional , they should respect people's time.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I love this doctor. She is nice and is very good at what she does. However, the staff in her office have no regards for your time and having an appointment means absolutely nothing!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Great human being. easy to talk to and never makes you feel in a hurry. I have been with her since 2007 and now my daughter goes to her to.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I have been with Dr. Monica Daniel since she joined the Dr. Castillo Plaza (many years ago). She has delivered both of my kids (both high risk pregnancies) and I would not have any other doctor. She is a top doctor, and top human being. She was born to do what she does and bring these miracles to the world. She is clinically one of the best in Florida and her bed side manners are the best. I later found out through another doctor that she was also top of her class and school. She is bright, experienced and personable. I would not have another doctor. Yenny

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Monica G. Daniel's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Pembroke Pines, FL