Ratings for Dr. Monica G. Daniel

Very long waitng Time, manager extremely rudeans unprofesional, in jeans , and flip flops, very Good dr but she needs a New Staff

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

1 hour of my day was just wasted!!. I was waiting to be seen by Dr. Daniel and after filling out paperwork and 1 hour wait I was told by office mgr that Dr. would not see me because I didn't want to sign the no-show document in which I had to agree to pay a $25 fee!!. I just went to Dr. Sarduy's office which is 5 minutes away and made an appt for next week. I asked how much in advance I could cancel and if there were any fees, they said I could cancel same day & NO FEES!! Don't waste your time going to Dr Daniel, if they denied me services just because I did not agree to sign one document and I know I am within my rights, makes me think what other excuse they can use to refuse services. I need a reliable and caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Daniel's for over 20 years. She is fantastic. She spends lots of time with me at every visit and always makes me feel comfortable. Thank you, Dr. Daniel for your professionalism and knowledge. You are a life-saver!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr. Daniel for several years. She herself is friendly and knowable. Wait time 1-3 hours, always the same excuses, I have been even been forgotten in the little waiting room, where we have to wait ready for the exam. Barbara (Barbie) the nurse, does not return phone calls, the office manager is unfriendly and unprofessional. Neither Barbie nor the office manager return insurance inquiries by phone or in writing. I am debating a bill, the office made a coding mistake, a bill, a repeat pap (Dr. Daniel did not get enough cells the first time) which I do not have to pay. They did not do a repeat pap, they did a different medical procedure, for which I did not give my consents, nor did they inform me. I have spent hours trying to resolve the issue, I am filing a "grievance with the insurance" now. Dr. Daniel is not helping resolving the situation either. If you are looking for a doctor, choose another office.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Daniel delivered my precious daughter in December 2012. I had to be induced due to medical reasons and changed my scheduled date to when Dr. Daniel was on call just so she could deliver my baby. I felt completely comfortable with her. She truly cares for her patients. I will definitely go to her for my second child. The only thing I dislike about the office she works at is the long waiting time.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Through my entire pregnancy she was great, no complain at all, she is very patient and knowledgeable; but when I was at the hospital to have my baby I remember she told me when I was 5 cm dialated that she was going home for a brake and she was going to come back to the hospital later in the day, so it was like that to the point that I had to wait for a whole hour 10cm dialated to give birth because there were no Dr at the delivery unit. I was completetly dissapointed by her.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

I have been to several doctors, but Dr.Monica Daniels is amazing in what she does. She delivered my first child and made me extremely comfortable. Very kinda and gentle, I wouldn't go to anyone else. I have never had a problem with the staff.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

ive seen her for years... great doctor easy to talk too. Terrible with appointmeents and punctuality.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I love Dr. Daniels I've been seeing her for over 10 years and she is the best, however the wait time is usually from 1 to 3 hours (horrible), they could really improve in this area, also the staff is not very professional , they should respect people's time.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Monica G. Daniel's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Pembroke Pines, FL