You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anthony Lena

This is not the picture of the doctor, he is a man not a women. I found him rude and dismissive. He became irritated with my questions in regards to my operation and health concerns. I have some serious drug allergies and health concerns and it was important for me to get some reassurance prior to my operation, instead I felt very scared. If one is in the medical profession, one needs to be understanding and compassionate or find another job. I would not recommend this individual to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Wow and wow i dont beleive this doctor wont return our call he is rude ruff and sarcastic dont go back I dont recommend this doctor reconsider before going i saw him hurt my husband and then asking why he is complaining i cannot beleive he doesnt have a office files are all mix up on a bed

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

He has a great understanding of fibromyalgia and is very compassionate. He was thorough and very effective communicating what was the right and wrong course of treatment for specific needs. I was very happy to be listened to and understood. He really gets it.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Love Dr Lena. Communication is difficult as he has no staff.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Yes, it did take a few tries for us to connect by phone after my referral, but so thankful we finally did! Dr Lena is so friendly and knowledgeable, and he treats you like an actual person (unlike most doctors treating pain issues). The injections are hard to get used to, but they help!! I am no longer spending most of my days in bed, and the headaches (when they come) are manageable with regular tylenol. No, it is not a cure for fibromyalgia, and there are still pain days, however I finally feel some relief and like I have an actual life again! (I have been in treatment since September 2014).

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

1st call came 2 months after being referred.I did not return the call. 8 months later he called again at 7:30 on a Saturday eve. I call that dedication.Dr Lena and his staff at the hospital have been very compassionate and professional and caring. The treatments aren't easy,but I am seeing an improvement,and I will return for more. Dr. Lena is dedicated to helping people with Fibro,but people have to want, to help themselves. I've had Fibro for almost 30 years ,this is the first time any doctor has helped ease my pain.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Does not return calls for referrals in a timely manner. Can only be reached by leaving a message with a nurse to return your call. I've been waiting almost two months just to set up an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Anthony Lena's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This is not the picture of the doctor, he is a man not a women. I found him rude and dismissive. He became irritated with my questions in regards to my operat..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Wow and wow i dont beleive this doctor wont return our call he is rude ruff and sarcastic dont go back I dont recommend this doctor reconsider before going i s..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has a great understanding of fibromyalgia and is very compassionate. He was thorough and very effective communicating what was the right and wrong course of ..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Lena. Communication is difficult as he has no staff."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Yes, it did take a few tries for us to connect by phone after my referral, but so thankful we finally did! Dr Lena is so friendly and knowledgeable, and he trea..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "1st call came 2 months after being referred.I did not return the call. 8 months later he called again at 7:30 on a Saturday eve. I call that dedication.Dr Lena ..."

December 11, 2014