Ratings for Dr. John Hong

Excellent Dentist! He's been our family dentist for 40 years and I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Very happy with Dr. Hong and staff. I feel comfortable in knowing Dr. Hong does only what needs to be done, he is always very informative and conscieous of peoples pocketbooks. I have had a small cavity on a tooth for a few years now (it hasn't changed size at all) and instead of drilling and filling to make money off of me he has showed me the area to keep clean and told me if I floss well enough it may not ever get any bigger and might not ever need to be fixed :) I'm not a huge fan of having work done at the dentist either, and I have had him do a couple of fillings for me- he went over the differences between silver and white and let me choose and it was also a comfortable experience having the fillings done, him and his staff work as agreat team. Also I asked him about in-office whitening and he recommended crest white strips, he told me the in office kits are pretty close to equivalent to the crest whitestrips- what a money saver! I cant forget to mention how great his staff are; always genuine, helpful and caring. Wouldn't want to go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Top notch dentist, 10-20 years ago. Flash forward to present day. No longer does some procedures because his "hands get sore". His work now is shoddy at best. He is still the nicest and most pleasant dentist you will ever meet. But do you teeth a favour and go to a different dentist. Time to retire.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Great dentist!!!! Would recommend to anyone. He treats eveyone fairly!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I've been with Dr. Hong for nearly30 years and he's fantastic. Hey treats people as if they are family. Now over the years there have been many receptionists and some were great and some not so great but as someone else said good luck getting them to return your messages. If ever DR. Hong retires it will hard to find a dentist as personable as hes is and as knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr Hong is great but he is getting a bit older and as a result the quality of his work has started to suffer. That said he is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Wonderful dentist - has been my dentist for about 23 years and not a single complaint. Practically painless dentistry, he evens numbs your gums before he puts in a needle. Can't think of a single negative thing to say.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Awesome Dentist, he has been my Dentist for almost 40 years. Not one complaint in all that time.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr Hong is fantastic. He always takes the time to explain everything thoroughly to me. Because I do not have a dental plan, he has even gone as far as doing extra little treaments and waived the fee. I feel very fortunate to have him as my dentist and I am grateful for his care. KimW

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Great dentist... Very effective on pain management

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012