Ratings for Dr. Stephen Allison

Very pleased with Dr Allison. Totally professional approach.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Eight months on from my operation I feel normal again after years of pain so grateful to this doctor

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

This doctor has given me back my quality of life.three months after surgery i,m going great after years of pain.I can't speak highly enough of this doctor and I'm glad I put my trust in him

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I couldn't be more disappointed with this doctor. He grossly misdiagnosed me as confirmed by subsequent imaging ordered by my GP. I would urge people to make sure they always get second opinions and do as much diagnostic imaging as possible prior to considering any type of surgery. In actual fact, surgery could make your issues worse if you've have been misdiagnosed.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Limited knowledge & quick to suggest unnecessary surgery for a problem that didn't exist

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I have great reservation about this surgeon. I have had two operations by him. All ended with complications with the latest lasting for more than a year and still on-going.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I would put my whole trust in this surgeon. His knowledge is profound. I've had a couple of operations performed by this surgeon and both his pre operation and post operation care is awesome. He explains things to me, and his surgical skills are above excellent!! His staff are also fantastic and are always extremely obliging and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

This guy is a real doctor who you can trust with your life (and you have to with someone who is going to rummage around in your insides while you are unconscious). Not too many who have his level of knowledge and surgical skills.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014