Ratings for Dr. Denis Okan

Le Dr. Okan est très attentif et à l'écoute de nos besoins. Il prend le temps requis à chaque visite. On sent qu'il a vraiment à cœur notre bien-être. Les diagnostics sont justes et les traitements prescrits efficaces. Le meilleur Md que j ai vu.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

He's a great doctor! Very friendly and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

He knows what he is talking about, bilingual and cares.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Only good things to say about Dr.Okan. He is my OB and he always takes the time to answer my questions and confort me. He seems like a very nice, polite and warm person. I feel comfortable having him giving birth to my daughter.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Great Doctor! I'm not sure why other people feel that Dr. Okan can't find the "core of the problem", but with me, things have been great. In fact, I'm usually reassured when Dr. Okan doesn't prescribe anything for common colds. He feels comfortable enough with his diagnosis to send you home. Pleasant bedside manner and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

The staff is great. Didn t have to wait long either. BUT Dr. Okan doesn t care much about ur issue. Instead of trying to find the core of the problem, he just prescribes meds. He just wants u out if his office as fast as he can. Doesn t even bother to check you out. Maybe he s good with delivering babies, but being a family doctor is not his thing. Saw him twice in 2 years and I won't go back.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Didn't listen to my concerns or questions at all. I came in with one problem and he kept coming back to an issue I had which was had already been resolved. Didn't help anything and prescribed the wrong medication. It felt like talking to a wall.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Brushed me off, saying nothing was wrong. Very quick to judge. Turned out I actually had to be treated

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Fantastic doctor. He delivered our baby after being up with us all night. Caring, kind and above all, professional.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Okan is simply the best. He is brilliant, kind and a great diagnostician. In addition, he appears to be a terrific guy. If Canada had more doctors like Dr. Okan, we would be in much better shape. He is outstanding.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014