You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Maureen Grace

Dismissive and condescending. She did not listen to my concerns about my knee pain. Recommended anti-inflammatories. Although she recommended injections, she would not discuss pros and cons. She also refused to order an MRI because she knew what it would show. A total waste of time. I will definitely be seeking a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Totally wasted day visiting Dr.Grace, she said my MRI was wrong that I did not have a sport's hernia and she admitted to not having any idea as to help me in any way and also told me she was stressed and didn't have the time to deal with me because she was running an hr. behind. I found her very rude also and I can't understand why she is getting paid for her doctor expertise, she doesn't seem qualified in this field. Definitely not recommended, worst doctor ever!!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Waste of time, she is rude and spent very little time with the examination. Her suggestions were only to take Aleve and Tylenol 500mg. She had no time for me, she googled a picture on the internet to show me what my hip should look like. She did not even look at the x rays, she was of no help at all and so rude I will never go back. Shame OHIP has to pay for this incompetence. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I saw this "Dr." today. She told me straight out "I don't know" to a possible treatment for my ankle injury. She advised me to take 500 mg of Tylenol three times a day until I could see a surgeon. She is a quack and didn't really care of my issue. Her medical licence should be revoked! I went to her for a 2nd opinion so she asked me what the other doctor said and she said to go with what they told me. She's an absolute idiot and quack!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr Grace was absolutely excellent, I showed up 3 minutes early and I didn't even get to take my coat off before I was called into the patient room, then less than a minute later Dr. Grace came in to help me. She was excellent, knew exactly what the problem was and had a solution for my elbow, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Very unpleasant experience. She had no interest in my problem. Leaped to a conclusion that was not supported by the results of the MRI. It is up to me to just push through the problem. But she wants to see me in two months. Was not able to articulate why I should come back for a follow up.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

In my over 50 years on this planet I have seen many doctors - this was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor - dismissive, elitist, and condescending - I guess I was not young enough or athlete enough to be taken seriously by her in her sports medicine clinic. She barely even acknowledged that there was a problem - made me feel like I was making it up - a hypochondriac - fortunately another orthopaedic surgeon treated the condition that was dismissed by her. I can not understand how she is allowed to practice - isn't there something in the Hippocratic oath that requires at least due diligence in the treatment of a physical problem?

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Submitted August 10, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever been to. Her "God Complex" is astounding. I barely fit in the room with her ego. First visit I waited only 20 minutes in the exam room. Second visit I had a lovely woman working on her fellowship and seemed to care. Third visit I waited a full 60 minutes. All tests came back normal so she implied I may be faking my pain. Was supposed to address my other elbow but without even touching it dumped me off to physio. Doesn't take appointments past noon which is inconvenient. I wasn't a "sexy" case she could get attention from I guess. Getting a 2nd opinion as I don't trust her skills or knowledge. Not a brain surgeon so she should seriously get over herself.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Urgent referral for chronic genus valgus condition dealt with expeditiously. Provided with prescription for custom made ACL, MCL, and LCL brace and referred onward to another doctor to set up rehabilitation program. A pleasant professional who understood my condition and needs, and told me she liked the summary of symptoms and needs I attached to the referral I brought in (the clinic has its own questionnaire as well). I would strongly recommend patient preparation from the viewpoint that I see myself as a partner in the interaction with a medical professional. I called ahead to determine the time slots patients are booked for, and adjusted to present my requests in the time slot booked for me. In short: a smooth interaction with good results. I am pleased to recommend this medical professional.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Maureen Grace's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dismissive and condescending. She did not listen to my concerns about my knee pain. Recommended anti-inflammatories. Although she recommended injections, she..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Totally wasted day visiting Dr.Grace, she said my MRI was wrong that I did not have a sport's hernia and she admitted to not having any idea as to help me in a..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Waste of time, she is rude and spent very little time with the examination. Her suggestions were only to take Aleve and Tylenol 500mg. She had no time for me,..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I saw this "Dr." today. She told me straight out "I don't know" to a possible treatment for my ankle injury. She advised me to take 500 mg of Tylenol three ti..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Grace was absolutely excellent, I showed up 3 minutes early and I didn't even get to take my coat off before I was called into the patient room, then less th..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Very unpleasant experience. She had no interest in my problem. Leaped to a conclusion that was not supported by the results of the MRI. It is up to me to just..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "In my over 50 years on this planet I have seen many doctors - this was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor - dismissive, elitist, and condescendi..."

December 5, 2014