Ratings for Dr. Laura Freeman

As a healthcare profressional myself, I find her to be incompetent in some ways. When I asked for a specific drug, she was pushing me to get something that would not treat my symptoms. Another time she had to refer to the guidelines to answer my question. She said she would read the quidelines in greater detail later in order to avoid "missing something". Also she was supposed to follow up with me after getting my blood work but she never did. I had to call the office to get a solution for my symptoms. Her bedside manner is great but I don't trust her enough to be able to catch or treat complex issues.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr Freeman is amazing and is always there for me when l need her.. She listens and gives great advice.. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I’ve been going to Dr Freeman for years and she is so sweet and caring! I feel open to discuss any issues with her without judgment. She always remains calm and takes the time to explain everything to you

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Freeman is wonderful. She is so caring about her patients and is not judgemental in the slightest. She always goes above and beyond in researching the best course of action for a patient.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Laura did not get consent and divulged patient doctor confidential information with others. Not to be trusted and a drug pusher.

Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Freeman is so caring , trustworthy and helpful Lucky to have her as my family doctor

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Freeman has always been really great with listening to my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Appletree's new business model has definitely made a negative impact on Dr. Freeman's practice. It's a pity. She should be looking to jump off the sinking ship that is Appletree.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I find it remarkable that a busy doctor manages to stay on schedule!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Freeman is wonderful. Every time that I see her she listens intently to all of my concerns and addresses each of them appropriately without doing unnecessary investigations. As a healthcare professional myself, I appreciate her thorough yet evidence-based approach, and it truly shows her level of knowledge and clinical judgment. I am also very appreciative of the fact that she always works collaboratively with me so that I can make informed decisions about my health, while at the same time always respecting my personal choices. I am very lucky to have found her!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016