Ratings for Dr. Wilbur W. Hah

I am six weeks post op from breast augmentation surgery and feel great. Dr. Hah listen to my concerns about the size and how this would effect my active lifestyle and I could not be happier. He took the time and explained the procedure and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend him as one of the top surgeons in this area.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

You are the best. Still tryinhg to get thd sleeve. Im miserabe. I need a dr that will Take blue cross..blue shield silver anf that will fight for me to get it approved. Im so tierd of feeling bad. I know i will feel better and my hezlth would be back better with this weight gone... Any help will be greatly appreciated. I wizh u did thr surgery. Ty. Soom. Also I will be your practice person for any procedures. Love u and Marian.. Hope to hear from you soon...

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Have had lipo and Botox several times! He does an amazing job each time I see him along with his staff!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Wilbur Hah is a highly skilled, very competent board-certified cosmetic surgeon. Just as important, he is always honest with patients and puts their best interests & care first. I am a male patient. He performed a lower Blepharoplasty and Mid-face Fat transfer on me.. I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Hah!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I am 8 weeks post op and can not explain how happy I am with my results! I am 43 years old and I really debated having surgery for years but finally went in and met with Dr. Hah for a consultation I immediately felt comfortable and trusted him. I work out at least 5 days a week and I am very active I was really not wanting too large of breast b/c I have seen women go into surgery and come out very unhappy Dr. Hah understood my concerns and assured me that would not happen. I had breast augmentation with lift sub muscular placement with 275 silicone moderate plus implants. Dr. Hah and his staff are amazing!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I am a 34 year old mom of 3. I breast fed all 3 for a year each. Before having kids I was a size C cup, after they were saggy deflated B. I am 5' 1" and 105 lb. I am very active chasing the kids and have a very physically demanding job. When I finally decided I was ready to get a breast augmentation I had already heard about Dr. Hah and his staff. Everything ai had heard was true and then some. The staff is wonderful and Dr. Hah is terrific. We decided on transaxillary approach- sumbuscular placement with 325m+ silicone implants to get me back to my prepregnancy and breast feeding size. The results were exactly what I wanted, natural and full. Thank you much Dr. Hah and your fantastic staff.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I am 5 weeks post operation recovering from my hidden armpit incision breast augmentation. I am a very active bikini competitor and had size A cup breasts before my surgery. I chose to have 325cc HP Silicone implants inserted subfacially in order to have the most natural look for my body type. Dr. Hah and his staff went above all measures to make sure everything was perfect for me. Dr. Hah is such a perfectionist and treats your body so respectfully. Dr. Hah was constantly educating me about things to be cautious of and things to look forward to. The office is very reasonable with pricing and I would recommend Dr. Hah along side with ANY Houston Plastic Surgeon!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Love the staff and Dr. Hah they are super personable and nice and make sure you are satisfied with your visit they don't rush through your appointment and answer all of your questions. As a mother I was feeling less confident about my body and Dr. Hah went above and beyond and I now I have my confidence back since my surgery. I always recommend him to anyone who asks!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I will never be able to convey how much I appreciate Dr. Hah and his staff. I met Dr. Hah about a year ago to have Botox and then some fillers. I have anxiety when going to doctors but after meeting everyone there, I immediately felt a little better. He did an amazing job on those procedures. I am a modest person and would've never felt comfortable about talking to a doctor about my body. As I was getting the botox I told Dr. Hah that I felt like I needed a tummy tuck. Not enough that he did such amazing work, but his honesty is definitely what kept me going back. He told me that he didn't think that I needed a tummy tuck! Many doctors would've found a reason to do the procedure. Another "problem" that I discussed with Dr. Hah was with my breast. A year before going to him, I had 2 biopsies . The biopsies came back benign, which I am so thankful; however, that lead to tissue loss on the biopsied side. I've always had small (sz B) breast, but never even considered breast augmentation unless I had some type of problem. As I discussed my issue with Dr. Hah, he never pressured me to do anything but assured me that he would do whatever he could to help me. I had my yearly mammogram at MD Anderson in January and discussed procedures to resolve the tissue loss. She recommended several doctors in the Houston area. Afterwards, I started searching and looking at reviews. The reviews were good but none were as good as Dr. Hah's in a small town, Orange, Texas. I live about 45 minutes away from Orange and about 2 hours away from Houston. After a lot of searching and praying I decided to make the call to Dr. Hah to set up a consultation. THAT was tough within itself! I was really anxious about the appointment but I have to say, the whole office made me feel right at home. I'm 53 years old, 5'0 weighing 130. I am a Personal Trainer and love being in the gym, doing cardio, as well as, weight lifting. Dr. Hah explained all different procedures with me and told me his recommendation according to my lifestyle. His knowledge was amazing. Once again, his honesty came forth. He not only told me all the good things about the surgery but also made me aware of certain things that could happen. Again, after the consultation and trying on different size implants, he never pressured me to make the appointment for the surgery. I continued to pray and decided to make "the call". I had my breast augmentation, transaxillary-subfascial -silicone size 375 high profile. The surgery was done where Dr. Hah's office is. I met Dr. Hah's wife, Dr. Chen-Hah, right before surgery! Wow, what an amazing couple. She is just as personable as him! I'm 4 weeks post op and I am totally happy with my results. I had my surgery on a Wednesday and was on the treadmill the next Monday. I'm progressing perfectly by doing what Dr. Hah recommends. I'm back on the Stairmaster at 4 weeks and able to lift up to 10lbs. All in all, I highly recommend Dr. Hah with any procedure he does. He, his wife and his staff are superb!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Hah did surgery on me in December. I was so satisfied he performed a upper and lower blepharoplasty,mid forehead brow lift, fat grafting to the tear trough and mid- face, radiesse filler in marionette lines,I also had juvederm ultra lip filler . if I ever have anything else done he will be my Dr. I liked him so much I referred a family member for breast augmentation. Thank you Dr. Hah and staff for making this a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Wilbur W. Hah's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Orange, TX