Ratings for Dr. Wilbur W. Hah

I have used Dr. Hah for several cosmetic procedures, he is by far the very best! There is no way I would go to anyone else. I have been so happy with the results I have gotten. He has a wonderful office staff. Everyone is very friendly and very well trained. Dr Hah takes the time to really find out exactly what his patients are needing. He is very knowledgeable and wants to help his patients look and feel better.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Hah and his staff were very helpful from consultation to post-op, and made me feel comfortable at every visit. My questions were always fully answered, and I knew I could reach Dr. Hah at any time if needed. I had a lipoabdominoplasty on a Thursday, and the following morning I was outside walking a mile! I continued walking a mile a day through the weekend, and even returned to work full time (which is an on-your-feet all day position) that Monday! Two C-sections had really taken a toll on my body, but now I love my new figure!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I am very pleased with the procedures I had done. My Upper eyelid blepharoplasty, Forehead/Brow Lift, and Mid face Volume Lift with Radiesse Filler turned out absolutely perfect. Dr. Hah and his staff explained everything in detail to provide me with a peace of mind. Dr. Hah was very thorough during the entire pre and post surgery day. He was competent and very professional. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

I could not be happier with my Transumbellical Breast Augmentation! The staff was always helpful, welcoming, and warm. Dr. Hah certainly has a penchant and passion for his work, and invests a great deal of time to ensure that he is on the same page as his patients at all times. I felt completely comfortable and knowledgable throughout the entire process from the first consult to my last checkup. I could not be more thankful for the new figure Dr. Hah has given me, especially considering my speedy recovery (I was already going out to lunch just four days post-operation)! Two thumbs up for Dr. Hah and his team!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Hah listens to your concerns and does all in his power to make your happy. Dr. Chen Hah [his wife] has the same persona. They are ALWAYS happy and enthusiastic. They geniunely CARE about their patients.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Dr. Wilbur W. Hah's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1990)

Wellpoint