Ratings for Dr. Wilbur W. Hah

I am a 59 year old female, had tummy tuck with lipo, flank lipo and arm lipo. I am 5 weeks post op and all I can say is "WOW" . Dr. Hah did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgey. My whole experience with his office was great. He has a great staff, everytime you walk through the doors your greeted by name with a smile and a kind word. My first consultation wasn't rushed, all my questions were answered and discussed , I told him what I wanted he told me what he could do, and I never felt pressured. My results are way bettef than what I expected. I love my new body, I feel great and I look great thanks to Dr. Hah. I would reccommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr Hah and his staff from day one completely impressed me. They were very courteous and very knowledgeable about everything my husband and I had questions about. I had the hidden belly button incision, submuscular breast augmentation. I am 100% satisfied with the results! I am one yr post op and have had so many compliments on my new look! Dr hah is one of the nicest drs I have ever dealt with and I would most definately recommend his services to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Great staff, great doctor, great result, great beside manner, overall a great place!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I give Dr. Hah and his staff the highest of ratings. They were all so helpful, knowledgeable, and compassionate. I had a breast reduction/lift procedure in Feb. 2014. I am very happy with my results and get compliments all the time on my new figure. I had contemplated the surgery for many years but after meeting with Dr. Hah for my free consultation he gave me the confidence and ease to book my appointment that same day! The staff is amazing and call you weeks before and after your procedure just to check in on you. Dr. Hah walked me thru step by step and always answered my questions right away and put me at ease, and his wife Dr. Chen-Hah is wonderful...they just make you feel like family. My results are amazing and I couldn't be happier. I did have pain for a few days after surgery but was back to my normal self in about a week. I would defiantly recommend Dr. Hah to anyone and would certainly use him again if I ever decided to do another cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Hah and his staff were absolutely amazing. My new breasts look amazing! I had the saline trans umbilical, sumbuscular implants put in. Dr. Hah spent alot of time explaining risks and benefits along with prevention of complications with my fiancé and myself during my consult. I didn't even need a second consult! I was able to schedule my surgery for the following week and didn't even have to take time off of work. Dr. Hah was available anytime I needed him after surgery and was very flexible around my work schedule with my follow up appointments. I would recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery and will use him again if I decide to have any other cosmetic procedures in the future!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

I give Dr. Hah, Dr. Chen-Hah and his office staff the highest of ratings. My procedure with Dr. Hah was removal and replacement of Breast implants with breast lift. Dr. Hah and office staff were very friendly, understanding, compassionate and helpful. I am very happy and pleased with my procedure and results. I would highly recommend Dr. Hah, Dr. Chen-Hah and office staff to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

I give Dr Wilbur Hah and his staff the highest rating on everything. I am a patient who Dr Hah helped with her life style change.I had lipo on my abdomin. Its been 7 years and I am living a healthy, happy life. No I am not skinny or a model. I am a mom/grandmother who is here to tell you my life is better than I could have imagined. I learned positive attitude as well as diet and excercise is the key. I had given up on losing weight. He taught me numbers on the scale is not the most important thing. Its how you feel about yourself and how to change your health for the better. A good support system, example my husband , was mine. I went from a size 20(or larger) to a size 10 pants. I have more energy. I have confidence. I am still me with a waisteline. I am better and believe I will live a longer healthier life because of my decesion to have the procedure. Dr Wilbur Hah is a doctor who cares about his patients and treats each and everyone as the most important patient in the world.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I have had several procedure with Dr. Hah and have been very pleased with every one of them. The neck liposuction and the chin implant has changed my profile and gave me more confidence. I also had body liposuction with my thighs and flanks. Dr. Hah was thorough in explaining the procedures beforehand which eased my anxiety. The surgery was done outpatient and I did not lose anytime from work using the weekend for recovery. Dr. Hah and his staff were very attentive after my surgery and made sure that I was followed up closely. I was so happy with my results that I recommended my daughter to the same place for her breast augmentation. She had her surgery there and was definitely not disappointed. We think Dr. Hah is the best.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

r. Hah performed a breast augemtation and full/anchor lift for me in Decemeber 2012. I am a 31 yof from Orange, TX, mother of 2 children. I had gained a tremendous amount of weight with my pregnancies, approx 80lbs. After losing the weight and getting back to my prepregnancy size my breasts became very droopy...I would equate it to the tribal women on National Geographic. No Joke! Although, there is a mild scar from the lift incision I do not regret it at all. I can wear any bathing suit top I want. My boobs are nice and perky. I can even go braless! He did a great job and his bedside manner can't be beat. The surgery was done in his office with IV sedation, no intubation! He is also a board certified ENT so who better to entrust your aireway to during surgery. He's the guy the ER pages for problematic airways. You save money because there is no anesthesiologist or hospital stay. The prices are all listed on his website beautymds.com. He's also won cosmetic surgeon of the year awards

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I had a transauxillary subfacial breast augmentation a year ago. Im in my 40s and needed a lift. I really did not want one so Dr.Hah decided to go subfacically. They look great! You cant even tell I didnt have a lift. He was ver knowledgeable and thorough throughout the whole thing. Ater surgery I felt very little pain and was back to myself within a week. Dr. Hah and his staff are great. I would recommend them any day!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Wilbur W. Hah's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Orange, TX