Ratings for Dr. Wilbur W. Hah

I have had several procedure with Dr. Hah and have been very pleased with every one of them. The neck liposuction and the chin implant has changed my profile and gave me more confidence. I also had body liposuction with my thighs and flanks. Dr. Hah was thorough in explaining the procedures beforehand which eased my anxiety. The surgery was done outpatient and I did not lose anytime from work using the weekend for recovery. Dr. Hah and his staff were very attentive after my surgery and made sure that I was followed up closely. I was so happy with my results that I recommended my daughter to the same place for her breast augmentation. She had her surgery there and was definitely not disappointed. We think Dr. Hah is the best.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

r. Hah performed a breast augemtation and full/anchor lift for me in Decemeber 2012. I am a 31 yof from Orange, TX, mother of 2 children. I had gained a tremendous amount of weight with my pregnancies, approx 80lbs. After losing the weight and getting back to my prepregnancy size my breasts became very droopy...I would equate it to the tribal women on National Geographic. No Joke! Although, there is a mild scar from the lift incision I do not regret it at all. I can wear any bathing suit top I want. My boobs are nice and perky. I can even go braless! He did a great job and his bedside manner can't be beat. The surgery was done in his office with IV sedation, no intubation! He is also a board certified ENT so who better to entrust your aireway to during surgery. He's the guy the ER pages for problematic airways. You save money because there is no anesthesiologist or hospital stay. The prices are all listed on his website beautymds.com. He's also won cosmetic surgeon of the year awards

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I had a transauxillary subfacial breast augmentation a year ago. Im in my 40s and needed a lift. I really did not want one so Dr.Hah decided to go subfacically. They look great! You cant even tell I didnt have a lift. He was ver knowledgeable and thorough throughout the whole thing. Ater surgery I felt very little pain and was back to myself within a week. Dr. Hah and his staff are great. I would recommend them any day!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I had the Hidden incision transumbilical (hidden inside belly button) submuscular breast augmentation and liposculpture to sculpt narrower waist. This procedure has a natural look and has advantage of not leaving incisional scar on breast around the nipple or under the breast fold. I am very pleased with the results. I was able to go back to work only after missing one day of work. I have a smaller waistline now and I am able to wear smaller sizes! Dr.Hah and his staff are professional and courteous. Dr.Hah has a passion for plastic surgery and it shows in his work. I have and will continue to recommend Dr.Hah to anyone seeking these procedures.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

I have used Dr. Hah for several cosmetic procedures, he is by far the very best! There is no way I would go to anyone else. I have been so happy with the results I have gotten. He has a wonderful office staff. Everyone is very friendly and very well trained. Dr Hah takes the time to really find out exactly what his patients are needing. He is very knowledgeable and wants to help his patients look and feel better.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Hah and his staff were very helpful from consultation to post-op, and made me feel comfortable at every visit. My questions were always fully answered, and I knew I could reach Dr. Hah at any time if needed. I had a lipoabdominoplasty on a Thursday, and the following morning I was outside walking a mile! I continued walking a mile a day through the weekend, and even returned to work full time (which is an on-your-feet all day position) that Monday! Two C-sections had really taken a toll on my body, but now I love my new figure!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I am very pleased with the procedures I had done. My Upper eyelid blepharoplasty, Forehead/Brow Lift, and Mid face Volume Lift with Radiesse Filler turned out absolutely perfect. Dr. Hah and his staff explained everything in detail to provide me with a peace of mind. Dr. Hah was very thorough during the entire pre and post surgery day. He was competent and very professional. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

I could not be happier with my Transumbellical Breast Augmentation! The staff was always helpful, welcoming, and warm. Dr. Hah certainly has a penchant and passion for his work, and invests a great deal of time to ensure that he is on the same page as his patients at all times. I felt completely comfortable and knowledgable throughout the entire process from the first consult to my last checkup. I could not be more thankful for the new figure Dr. Hah has given me, especially considering my speedy recovery (I was already going out to lunch just four days post-operation)! Two thumbs up for Dr. Hah and his team!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Hah listens to your concerns and does all in his power to make your happy. Dr. Chen Hah [his wife] has the same persona. They are ALWAYS happy and enthusiastic. They geniunely CARE about their patients.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Dr. Wilbur W. Hah's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Orange, TX