Ratings for Dr. Wilbur W. Hah

I am 47 yrs old & weigh 105 lbs. I had a breast augmentation: Transaxiilary, 325cc high profile silicone implants, sub-muscular. My surgery was 8/5/2015. I've healed very well & I am very very satisfied with my results. Dr Hah is very knowledgeable & to-the-point about what to expect & answered thoroughly any questions I had. I'm so happy I chose Dr W Hah. The staff is amazingly friendly , knowledgeable & helpful too. Scheduling an appointments is usually prompt & the office visit wait time is short. This has just been such an amazing experience. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long in life to have my this done. I m in love with my new look & I will use Dr Hah & Beauty MD again in the future! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Does anyone know the pricing on the Brazilian butt lift w the lipo done?

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Such a wonderful experience with Dr. Hah. I had a transaxillary, 650cc Moderate plus, silicone, submuscular breast augmentation. The results? Perfection! I was very nervous and skeptical about consulting with Dr. Hah because, I'm a big girl. I'm 5'10" and very curvy. Dr. Hah put me at ease immediately. He took his time explaining the procedure, discussing my expectations and his recommendations. I wanted something to fill out the extra skin I had from nursing 2 children and to be more proportionate to the rest of my body without looking overdone. I wanted natural looking. That is exactly what I got. The recovery was even less painful than anticipated. I cooked dinner the night of my procedure. I was back to work (desk job) in 4 days and back in the gym (treadmill) after only 2 weeks. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Hah or my results. I will continue to recommend him and his staff to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I had an amazing experience and outcome with Dr. Wilbur Hah and his entire staff. At my very first breast augmentation consult, I was immediately comfortable and knew I had made the best choice going with Dr. Hah. I am very small framed, 5'5, 115 lbs., and wanted the outcome to look as natural as possible... and it did. We went with the High Profile Silicone implant, 375cc, in between the muscle ("muscle sandwich"). My biggest worry was not wanting the appearance of a huge "gap" between the implants and Dr. Hah listened to my concerns and the outcome was exactly what I had hoped for. I have and will continue to refer him to my friends and family for any surgical needs.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. W. Hah is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about you. He goes over every detail thoroughly and ensures you understand the procedures. His staff is great, they are all so sweet and helpful. He is the only surgeon I will ever go to for anything.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

My procedure was the Vaser liposuction of the waist and tummy and the Brazilian buttlift which was done by Dr. W. Hah. Dr. Hah is an excellent doctor with so much experience and knowledge. He's very patient, will explain the procedure and answer any questions. He will also make recommendations for the best procedure but you will always have the final decision. Dr. Hah's first concern is his patient's health and welfare. He's not a doctor that will take your money and care less about you. When he does your preliminary consultation, he will tell you what he knows is best for you. I can't write this message, without giving kudos to his staff. Dr. W. Hah's staff is well trained. When you have a well trained staff, you know the leader is awesome. The staff is very caring just as their leader. I appreciate Dr. Hah and his staff. Dr. Hah sculpted my body so well and it looks totally natural, I get flirts that makes me laugh. I walked pass one man and he said Lord ham percccyyyy! Baby be careful going home. That was some funny stuff. I'm well pleased with this procedure, Dr. Hah and his staff. Thank you and your staff.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I had a consultation with Dr. Hah that was eye opening. He said my BMI was a bit high but within guidelines for my surgery. He told me if I could work on losing some weight it would help with my recovery. From the end of January until the time of my surgery (mid May) I worked out and lost about 30 lbs. My surgery included vaser body lipo selection and an extended lipo-tummy tuck. The recovery and healing process was made so much better by my hard work before the surgery. I was back in the gym about 6 and a half weeks after surgery and am so happy with my results. I lost an additional 10 lbs from surgery. Dr. Hah is amazing. His staff is wonderful as well. I only wish I had done it sooner!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

It's been just over a week since the mentoplasty / chin implant and neck liposculpture - and I am very happy with the results! This procedure has dramatically improved my profile, while looking very natural to the shape of my face, and especially giving me new-found confidence starting my career at a young age of 32. During the consultation, Dr. Hah was very friendly, thoughtful, and informative about the procedure. I felt comfortable in expressing to him how self-conscious I became about my chin. Little doubt after speaking with Dr. Hah, I knew he would take great care in helping me achieve this life-changing procedure. Also, Dr. Chen-Hah, Jenna, and the rest of the staff were simply amazing and I felt right at home. Words cannot express how grateful and thankful for Dr. Hah and everyone throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Dr. Hah.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I am 41 I recently had transaxillary subfascial silicone 480 ultra high profile breast augmentation. I had lost 60+ pounds and was very insecure about my body. I am 5'5 150 lbs and VERY SATISFIED with my results. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hah if you are looking to have ANY procedure. He and his staff ARE JUST AWESOME.... Thank you Dr. Hah for giving me my life back.... YOU ROCK!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I had a consult with Dr. Hah and I was a Lil nerves to show my breast to someone other then my husband/boyfriend and he helped me get comfortable he was not pushy at all ... So as he was examining my breast and doing his measurements and showing him pictures and what I was looking for he told I was a good candidate for breast augmentation. So after the exam his asst. Move me to the sizing room and I tried on sizers and I found the size I liked Dr hah came back in and looked at the size and told me this size would be perfect for my build.. so I have to say this I'm very happy with Dr hah and I will be going back very soon for my surgery. Dr. Hah is very honest with you and will tell you what will look right I have seen a lot of his work and no one has never had one bad thing to say about him... why go to a big city that you may not know and spend money (HIGH) when you can stay local and pay a good price for amazing work... I will never let any other Dr touch me after seeing and talking to Dr. Hah..... DR WILBUR HAH YOU ARE AMAZING................♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Wilbur W. Hah's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Orange, TX