Ratings for Dr. Wilbur W. Hah

After turning 40, I found my midface was deflated and I Iooked more tired. Dr. Hah used fillers to restore volume to my cheeks and Xeomin to diminish frown lines and lift my brows. He took the time to explain what to expect during and after my procedure. I am pleased with my results and would recommend Dr. Hah and the lunchtime liquid facelift for a more youthful refreshed look!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I am 1 week post op from a breast augmentation, in which I receive 375cc moderate plus in the subfacia(muscle sandwich) position. I am a bodybuilder and compete within the NPC's figure division. I wanted a natural look that was proportionate to my body type so that I just had that nice feminine curve/appeal and to feel more confidant in my body, I could get my body perfect in every way except my breast. I am so happy to have done this for myself and gotten many positive remarks from those that know I had this procedure. Dr. Hah did a fabulous job, was very informative, and is proactive in preventing any future issues with tips to keep everything looking amazing. His staff was super friendly and always prompt, getting me in and out in a timely manor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Recently went to this doctor to get a more refreshed look for my face. I have lost volume in my midface since reaching menopause. Dr. Hah and his staff were very patient with me and recommended lunchtime liquid facelift with fillers. I was very impressed with the result as the fillers gave me a subtle but significant improvement on my face. I feel more rested and happier as the procedure also corrected the lines around my mouth. Definitely recommend the filler procedure especially for someone who is not ready for surgery.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I'm so infuriated. I went for lip injections about a month ago. By the way this was my first and last time getting lip enhancements! My lips are still uneven. The left side is bigger than the right side. Very nice guy. Can't say the same about his staff. My first time there I staff members in another room gossiping about another patient that had just left. That made me feel very uncomfortable. Most of all my lips are totally messed up . I wish I would have never gotten the lip enhancement!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I am six weeks post op from breast augmentation surgery and feel great. Dr. Hah listen to my concerns about the size and how this would effect my active lifestyle and I could not be happier. He took the time and explained the procedure and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend him as one of the top surgeons in this area.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

You are the best. Still tryinhg to get thd sleeve. Im miserabe. I need a dr that will Take blue cross..blue shield silver anf that will fight for me to get it approved. Im so tierd of feeling bad. I know i will feel better and my hezlth would be back better with this weight gone... Any help will be greatly appreciated. I wizh u did thr surgery. Ty. Soom. Also I will be your practice person for any procedures. Love u and Marian.. Hope to hear from you soon...

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Have had lipo and Botox several times! He does an amazing job each time I see him along with his staff!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Wilbur Hah is a highly skilled, very competent board-certified cosmetic surgeon. Just as important, he is always honest with patients and puts their best interests & care first. I am a male patient. He performed a lower Blepharoplasty and Mid-face Fat transfer on me.. I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Hah!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I am 8 weeks post op and can not explain how happy I am with my results! I am 43 years old and I really debated having surgery for years but finally went in and met with Dr. Hah for a consultation I immediately felt comfortable and trusted him. I work out at least 5 days a week and I am very active I was really not wanting too large of breast b/c I have seen women go into surgery and come out very unhappy Dr. Hah understood my concerns and assured me that would not happen. I had breast augmentation with lift sub muscular placement with 275 silicone moderate plus implants. Dr. Hah and his staff are amazing!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I am a 34 year old mom of 3. I breast fed all 3 for a year each. Before having kids I was a size C cup, after they were saggy deflated B. I am 5' 1" and 105 lb. I am very active chasing the kids and have a very physically demanding job. When I finally decided I was ready to get a breast augmentation I had already heard about Dr. Hah and his staff. Everything ai had heard was true and then some. The staff is wonderful and Dr. Hah is terrific. We decided on transaxillary approach- sumbuscular placement with 325m+ silicone implants to get me back to my prepregnancy and breast feeding size. The results were exactly what I wanted, natural and full. Thank you much Dr. Hah and your fantastic staff.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Wilbur W. Hah's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1990)

• BCBS Florida