Ratings for Dr. Wilbur W. Hah

Love love this Dr. and his staff would highly recommend him l.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

I am blessed to have selected Beauty MD LLC Cosmetic Surgery Center for my elective procedures, a lower face and neck lift with fat transfer to my midface. My surgical procedures and post-op recovery period could not have been better. Dr. Hah is a highly qualified, experienced cosmetic surgeon. His Surgical Center provides a professional and friendly atmosphere with highly trained staff members. I would positively recommend this Surgery Center .

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr. Hah is amazing. When i first went in to see him i originally wanted liposuction and implants. Dr. Hah totally evaluates everything and he did not see fit for me getting implants and took the time to explain to me what he thought was best for me and not what was best for him. I had liposuction on my upper and lower abdomen, flanks, back, bra roll, and also did sculpting to give me a shape. I am now two weeks after surgery and could not be happier with my results. His staff are very patient and caring especially Mrs. Katie she is the sweetest lady. I loved all the staff who assisted with my surgery and would not change a thing. Dr. Hah truly cares about the well being of his patients and gives you what he knows is the best for your body. He's the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Did not get great satisfaction with his work and service.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr. Hah is the best Dr. I've ever experienced. Hes kind and listens and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I had a Sub-muscular breast augmentation. Dr. Hah gave me 450cc moderate plus implants. He was able to match the appropriate width of my base to give me a natural look. I highly recommend using Dr. Hah for any and all of your needs. He and his staff has been nothing but professional and caring to my concerns and needs. I am beyond please with my results

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Had Full Abdominal Definition Tummy Tuck and have never been more satisfied with my body. Everything Dr. Hah and his staff have done for me has been amazing and I cannot thank them nearly enough :) I highly recommend this facility!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Had a Vaser Liposculpture to flatten the tummy and narrow the waist 4 weeks ago. At times, when I look at myself in the mirror, I still can't believe how great of a result it has been. Dr. Hah definitely knows what he is doing and Dr. Chen-Hah's help with post op had been very much appreciated. I walked a mile my first post op day and had walk/exercise since then. I love that the procedure doesn't have a lot of down time as I was back to work 5 days after the procedure. The pain is tolerable and I don't have the big scar like in the tummy tuck. The office visits were short and sweet and the staff, and Katie, NP are all awesome like their doctors. I highly recommend this procedure to those that have been exercising and still can't achieve the result they want for their body. I highly recommend Dr. Hah cause it always makes a difference when you trust your doctor, very knowledgeable and with good bedside manner. Thank you to Beauty MD.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

From Botox to Vaser Lipo and fat transfers. Dr Hah and his staff always do an amazing job taking care of me.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Excellent DR as well as staff. I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Wilbur W. Hah's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company