Ratings for Dr. Wilbur W. Hah

I am a 34 year old mom of 3. I breast fed all 3 for a year each. Before having kids I was a size C cup, after they were saggy deflated B. I am 5' 1" and 105 lb. I am very active chasing the kids and have a very physically demanding job. When I finally decided I was ready to get a breast augmentation I had already heard about Dr. Hah and his staff. Everything ai had heard was true and then some. The staff is wonderful and Dr. Hah is terrific. We decided on transaxillary approach- sumbuscular placement with 325m+ silicone implants to get me back to my prepregnancy and breast feeding size. The results were exactly what I wanted, natural and full. Thank you much Dr. Hah and your fantastic staff.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I am 5 weeks post operation recovering from my hidden armpit incision breast augmentation. I am a very active bikini competitor and had size A cup breasts before my surgery. I chose to have 325cc HP Silicone implants inserted subfacially in order to have the most natural look for my body type. Dr. Hah and his staff went above all measures to make sure everything was perfect for me. Dr. Hah is such a perfectionist and treats your body so respectfully. Dr. Hah was constantly educating me about things to be cautious of and things to look forward to. The office is very reasonable with pricing and I would recommend Dr. Hah along side with ANY Houston Plastic Surgeon!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Love the staff and Dr. Hah they are super personable and nice and make sure you are satisfied with your visit they don't rush through your appointment and answer all of your questions. As a mother I was feeling less confident about my body and Dr. Hah went above and beyond and I now I have my confidence back since my surgery. I always recommend him to anyone who asks!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I will never be able to convey how much I appreciate Dr. Hah and his staff. I met Dr. Hah about a year ago to have Botox and then some fillers. I have anxiety when going to doctors but after meeting everyone there, I immediately felt a little better. He did an amazing job on those procedures. I am a modest person and would've never felt comfortable about talking to a doctor about my body. As I was getting the botox I told Dr. Hah that I felt like I needed a tummy tuck. Not enough that he did such amazing work, but his honesty is definitely what kept me going back. He told me that he didn't think that I needed a tummy tuck! Many doctors would've found a reason to do the procedure. Another "problem" that I discussed with Dr. Hah was with my breast. A year before going to him, I had 2 biopsies . The biopsies came back benign, which I am so thankful; however, that lead to tissue loss on the biopsied side. I've always had small (sz B) breast, but never even considered breast augmentation unless I had some type of problem. As I discussed my issue with Dr. Hah, he never pressured me to do anything but assured me that he would do whatever he could to help me. I had my yearly mammogram at MD Anderson in January and discussed procedures to resolve the tissue loss. She recommended several doctors in the Houston area. Afterwards, I started searching and looking at reviews. The reviews were good but none were as good as Dr. Hah's in a small town, Orange, Texas. I live about 45 minutes away from Orange and about 2 hours away from Houston. After a lot of searching and praying I decided to make the call to Dr. Hah to set up a consultation. THAT was tough within itself! I was really anxious about the appointment but I have to say, the whole office made me feel right at home. I'm 53 years old, 5'0 weighing 130. I am a Personal Trainer and love being in the gym, doing cardio, as well as, weight lifting. Dr. Hah explained all different procedures with me and told me his recommendation according to my lifestyle. His knowledge was amazing. Once again, his honesty came forth. He not only told me all the good things about the surgery but also made me aware of certain things that could happen. Again, after the consultation and trying on different size implants, he never pressured me to make the appointment for the surgery. I continued to pray and decided to make "the call". I had my breast augmentation, transaxillary-subfascial -silicone size 375 high profile. The surgery was done where Dr. Hah's office is. I met Dr. Hah's wife, Dr. Chen-Hah, right before surgery! Wow, what an amazing couple. She is just as personable as him! I'm 4 weeks post op and I am totally happy with my results. I had my surgery on a Wednesday and was on the treadmill the next Monday. I'm progressing perfectly by doing what Dr. Hah recommends. I'm back on the Stairmaster at 4 weeks and able to lift up to 10lbs. All in all, I highly recommend Dr. Hah with any procedure he does. He, his wife and his staff are superb!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Hah did surgery on me in December. I was so satisfied he performed a upper and lower blepharoplasty,mid forehead brow lift, fat grafting to the tear trough and mid- face, radiesse filler in marionette lines,I also had juvederm ultra lip filler . if I ever have anything else done he will be my Dr. I liked him so much I referred a family member for breast augmentation. Thank you Dr. Hah and staff for making this a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr Hah is the best. I'm 5 ft tall and weigh 90lbs..very petite build. After having two kids, what very little breast I had (I was a AA cup) was pitiful looking after breastfeeding. I never in my life thought I would get breast augmentation or even considered it a possibility, but after hearing friends experiences and giving it a lot of thought decided there was no harm in a consultation. Dr Hah made everything so simple and laid everything out straight. He's knowledgeable, helpful, and most of all, kind! I decided to go for it.. getting 300cc silicone submuscular with a transaxillary incision and couldn't be happier..for the first time in my life I feel comfortable with my body and actually feel good about my figure. It's been 8 months now and my entire experience had been wonderful. I highly, highly recommend Dr Hah and am so thankful to him and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I had Breast augmentation, armpit incision, submuscular placement with 375high profile silicone implants, vaser liposculpture of upper and lower abdomen, and flanks. I'm 5'4 and weigh 114lbs. Believe it or not it has Been a year already and I feel great about myself and my body. My breasts look so natural and having a laser liposuction made it even better. A lot are saying that I dont look like I have 3 kids and that I look younger for my age. I'm now 38 and I have made one of the best decisions of my life. Thanks Dr. W. Hah and staff. Thanks for the continued support.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Breast augmentation with conical breasts, 425HP silicone implants, hidden armpit incision,subfascial position 5'5 and 145lbs.. I had an amazing experience with dr.hah he was very helpful.. Very knowledgable.. Listened to every question I had and answered everything for me in a professional matter.. I would highly recommend him to anyone.. I am as happy as can be with my results.. His staff is beyond friendly and welcoming also .. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I am 47 yrs old & weigh 105 lbs. I had a breast augmentation: Transaxiilary, 325cc high profile silicone implants, sub-muscular. My surgery was 8/5/2015. I've healed very well & I am very very satisfied with my results. Dr Hah is very knowledgeable & to-the-point about what to expect & answered thoroughly any questions I had. I'm so happy I chose Dr W Hah. The staff is amazingly friendly , knowledgeable & helpful too. Scheduling an appointments is usually prompt & the office visit wait time is short. This has just been such an amazing experience. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long in life to have my this done. I m in love with my new look & I will use Dr Hah & Beauty MD again in the future! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Does anyone know the pricing on the Brazilian butt lift w the lipo done?

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Wilbur W. Hah's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Orange, TX