Ratings for Dr. Wilbur W. Hah

I will never be able to convey how much I appreciate Dr. Hah and his staff. I met Dr. Hah about a year ago to have Botox and then some fillers. I have anxiety when going to doctors but after meeting everyone there, I immediately felt a little better. He did an amazing job on those procedures. I am a modest person and would've never felt comfortable about talking to a doctor about my body. As I was getting the botox I told Dr. Hah that I felt like I needed a tummy tuck. Not enough that he did such amazing work, but his honesty is definitely what kept me going back. He told me that he didn't think that I needed a tummy tuck! Many doctors would've found a reason to do the procedure. Another "problem" that I discussed with Dr. Hah was with my breast. A year before going to him, I had 2 biopsies . The biopsies came back benign, which I am so thankful; however, that lead to tissue loss on the biopsied side. I've always had small (sz B) breast, but never even considered breast augmentation unless I had some type of problem. As I discussed my issue with Dr. Hah, he never pressured me to do anything but assured me that he would do whatever he could to help me. I had my yearly mammogram at MD Anderson in January and discussed procedures to resolve the tissue loss. She recommended several doctors in the Houston area. Afterwards, I started searching and looking at reviews. The reviews were good but none were as good as Dr. Hah's in a small town, Orange, Texas. I live about 45 minutes away from Orange and about 2 hours away from Houston. After a lot of searching and praying I decided to make the call to Dr. Hah to set up a consultation. THAT was tough within itself! I was really anxious about the appointment but I have to say, the whole office made me feel right at home. I'm 53 years old, 5'0 weighing 130. I am a Personal Trainer and love being in the gym, doing cardio, as well as, weight lifting. Dr. Hah explained all different procedures with me and told me his recommendation according to my lifestyle. His knowledge was amazing. Once again, his honesty came forth. He not only told me all the good things about the surgery but also made me aware of certain things that could happen. Again, after the consultation and trying on different size implants, he never pressured me to make the appointment for the surgery. I continued to pray and decided to make "the call". I had my breast augmentation, transaxillary-subfascial -silicone size 375 high profile. The surgery was done where Dr. Hah's office is. I met Dr. Hah's wife, Dr. Chen-Hah, right before surgery! Wow, what an amazing couple. She is just as personable as him! I'm 4 weeks post op and I am totally happy with my results. I had my surgery on a Wednesday and was on the treadmill the next Monday. I'm progressing perfectly by doing what Dr. Hah recommends. I'm back on the Stairmaster at 4 weeks and able to lift up to 10lbs. All in all, I highly recommend Dr. Hah with any procedure he does. He, his wife and his staff are superb!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Hah did surgery on me in December. I was so satisfied he performed a upper and lower blepharoplasty,mid forehead brow lift, fat grafting to the tear trough and mid- face, radiesse filler in marionette lines,I also had juvederm ultra lip filler . if I ever have anything else done he will be my Dr. I liked him so much I referred a family member for breast augmentation. Thank you Dr. Hah and staff for making this a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr Hah is the best. I'm 5 ft tall and weigh 90lbs..very petite build. After having two kids, what very little breast I had (I was a AA cup) was pitiful looking after breastfeeding. I never in my life thought I would get breast augmentation or even considered it a possibility, but after hearing friends experiences and giving it a lot of thought decided there was no harm in a consultation. Dr Hah made everything so simple and laid everything out straight. He's knowledgeable, helpful, and most of all, kind! I decided to go for it.. getting 300cc silicone submuscular with a transaxillary incision and couldn't be happier..for the first time in my life I feel comfortable with my body and actually feel good about my figure. It's been 8 months now and my entire experience had been wonderful. I highly, highly recommend Dr Hah and am so thankful to him and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I had Breast augmentation, armpit incision, submuscular placement with 375high profile silicone implants, vaser liposculpture of upper and lower abdomen, and flanks. I'm 5'4 and weigh 114lbs. Believe it or not it has Been a year already and I feel great about myself and my body. My breasts look so natural and having a laser liposuction made it even better. A lot are saying that I dont look like I have 3 kids and that I look younger for my age. I'm now 38 and I have made one of the best decisions of my life. Thanks Dr. W. Hah and staff. Thanks for the continued support.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Breast augmentation with conical breasts, 425HP silicone implants, hidden armpit incision,subfascial position 5'5 and 145lbs.. I had an amazing experience with dr.hah he was very helpful.. Very knowledgable.. Listened to every question I had and answered everything for me in a professional matter.. I would highly recommend him to anyone.. I am as happy as can be with my results.. His staff is beyond friendly and welcoming also .. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I am 47 yrs old & weigh 105 lbs. I had a breast augmentation: Transaxiilary, 325cc high profile silicone implants, sub-muscular. My surgery was 8/5/2015. I've healed very well & I am very very satisfied with my results. Dr Hah is very knowledgeable & to-the-point about what to expect & answered thoroughly any questions I had. I'm so happy I chose Dr W Hah. The staff is amazingly friendly , knowledgeable & helpful too. Scheduling an appointments is usually prompt & the office visit wait time is short. This has just been such an amazing experience. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long in life to have my this done. I m in love with my new look & I will use Dr Hah & Beauty MD again in the future! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Does anyone know the pricing on the Brazilian butt lift w the lipo done?

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Such a wonderful experience with Dr. Hah. I had a transaxillary, 650cc Moderate plus, silicone, submuscular breast augmentation. The results? Perfection! I was very nervous and skeptical about consulting with Dr. Hah because, I'm a big girl. I'm 5'10" and very curvy. Dr. Hah put me at ease immediately. He took his time explaining the procedure, discussing my expectations and his recommendations. I wanted something to fill out the extra skin I had from nursing 2 children and to be more proportionate to the rest of my body without looking overdone. I wanted natural looking. That is exactly what I got. The recovery was even less painful than anticipated. I cooked dinner the night of my procedure. I was back to work (desk job) in 4 days and back in the gym (treadmill) after only 2 weeks. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Hah or my results. I will continue to recommend him and his staff to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I had an amazing experience and outcome with Dr. Wilbur Hah and his entire staff. At my very first breast augmentation consult, I was immediately comfortable and knew I had made the best choice going with Dr. Hah. I am very small framed, 5'5, 115 lbs., and wanted the outcome to look as natural as possible... and it did. We went with the High Profile Silicone implant, 375cc, in between the muscle ("muscle sandwich"). My biggest worry was not wanting the appearance of a huge "gap" between the implants and Dr. Hah listened to my concerns and the outcome was exactly what I had hoped for. I have and will continue to refer him to my friends and family for any surgical needs.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. W. Hah is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about you. He goes over every detail thoroughly and ensures you understand the procedures. His staff is great, they are all so sweet and helpful. He is the only surgeon I will ever go to for anything.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Wilbur W. Hah's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1990)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I will never be able to convey how much I appreciate Dr. Hah and his staff. I met Dr. Hah about a year ago to have Botox and then some fillers. I have anxiety..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hah did surgery on me in December. I was so satisfied he performed a upper and lower blepharoplasty,mid forehead brow lift, fat grafting to the tear trough ..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hah is the best. I'm 5 ft tall and weigh 90lbs..very petite build. After having two kids, what very little breast I had (I was a AA cup) was pitiful looking ..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had Breast augmentation, armpit incision, submuscular placement with 375high profile silicone implants, vaser liposculpture of upper and lower abdomen, and fl..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Breast augmentation with conical breasts, 425HP silicone implants, hidden armpit incision,subfascial position 5'5 and 145lbs.. I had an amazing experience with..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 47 yrs old & weigh 105 lbs. I had a breast augmentation: Transaxiilary, 325cc high profile silicone implants, sub-muscular. My surgery was 8/5/2015. I've h..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Does anyone know the pricing on the Brazilian butt lift w the lipo done?"

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a wonderful experience with Dr. Hah. I had a transaxillary, 650cc Moderate plus, silicone, submuscular breast augmentation. The results? Perfection! I..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience and outcome with Dr. Wilbur Hah and his entire staff. At my very first breast augmentation consult, I was immediately comfortable an..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. W. Hah is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about you. He goes over every detail thoroughly and ensures you understand the procedures. His staff is great,..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My procedure was the Vaser liposuction of the waist and tummy and the Brazilian buttlift which was done by Dr. W. Hah. Dr. Hah is an excellent doctor with so m..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a consultation with Dr. Hah that was eye opening. He said my BMI was a bit high but within guidelines for my surgery. He told me if I could work on losing..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been just over a week since the mentoplasty / chin implant and neck liposculpture - and I am very happy with the results! This procedure has dramatically ..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 41 I recently had transaxillary subfascial silicone 480 ultra high profile breast augmentation. I had lost 60+ pounds and was very insecure about my body. ..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a consult with Dr. Hah and I was a Lil nerves to show my breast to someone other then my husband/boyfriend and he helped me get comfortable he was not pus..."

June 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.beautymds.com" to "http://www.beautymds.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "610 Strickland Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14098835600".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can saw is WOW! One day post op after vaser lipo and my results are amazing! "

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a breast augmentation by Dr. Hah. It has only been 4 weeks and I am absolutely ecstatic with my results. Dr. Hah gave me a "muscle sandwich" and ..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am now 4 weeks post op and beyond happy with my results after my breast augmentation. Dr. Hah preformed a transaxillary submuscular breast augmentation 450cc ..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Before my procedure(removal of saline implants and replace with silicone 535 ultra high profile breast augmentation, inframmary approach, submuscular) I was not..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hah did an awesome job. I had Trans breast aug for conical breast and he did awesone job. I really appreciate him explaining everything and his staff was awe..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Great service and great experience. Would recommend ."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a rapid recovery mommy makeover--breast augmentaton,transaxillary, silicone--mini tummy tuck,and liposculpture of the waist. My results are phenomenal. Th..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely happy with the fillers Dr. Hah recommended (Voluma liquid mid-face lift, with lip augmentation) and then performed on me. I feel my face is tot..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm very happy with my results I had breast augmentation, silicon, armpit incision and submuscle done and I'm absolutely in love. He was extremely nice and und..."

September 9, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3503624'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 6, 2014