You may also like

Rate Dr. Wilbur W. Hah

Dr. Wilbur W. Hah's Ratings

My procedure was the Vaser liposuction of the waist and tummy and the Brazilian buttlift which was done by Dr. W. Hah. Dr. Hah is an excellent doctor with so much experience and knowledge. He's very patient, will explain the procedure and answer any questions. He will also make recommendations for the best procedure but you will always have the final decision. Dr. Hah's first concern is his patient's health and welfare. He's not a doctor that will take your money and care less about you. When he does your preliminary consultation, he will tell you what he knows is best for you.

I can't write this message, without giving kudos to his staff. Dr. W. Hah's staff is well trained. When you have a well trained staff, you know the leader is awesome. The staff is very caring just as their leader. I appreciate Dr. Hah and his staff. Dr. Hah sculpted my body so well and it looks totally natural, I get flirts that makes me laugh. I walked pass one man and he said Lord ham percccyyyy! Baby be careful going home. That was some funny stuff.

I'm well pleased with this procedure, Dr. Hah and his staff.
Thank you and your staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

I had a consultation with Dr. Hah that was eye opening. He said my BMI was a bit high but within guidelines for my surgery. He told me if I could work on losing some weight it would help with my recovery. From the end of January until the time of my surgery (mid May) I worked out and lost about 30 lbs. My surgery included vaser body lipo selection and an extended lipo-tummy tuck. The recovery and healing process was made so much better by my hard work before the surgery. I was back in the gym about 6 and a half weeks after surgery and am so happy with my results. I lost an additional 10 lbs from surgery. Dr. Hah is amazing. His staff is wonderful as well. I only wish I had done it sooner!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

It's been just over a week since the mentoplasty / chin implant and neck liposculpture - and I am very happy with the results! This procedure has dramatically improved my profile, while looking very natural to the shape of my face, and especially giving me new-found confidence starting my career at a young age of 32. During the consultation, Dr. Hah was very friendly, thoughtful, and informative about the procedure. I felt comfortable in expressing to him how self-conscious I became about my chin. Little doubt after speaking with Dr. Hah, I knew he would take great care in helping me achieve this life-changing procedure. Also, Dr. Chen-Hah, Jenna, and the rest of the staff were simply amazing and I felt right at home. Words cannot express how grateful and thankful for Dr. Hah and everyone throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Dr. Hah.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I am 41 I recently had transaxillary subfascial silicone 480 ultra high profile breast augmentation. I had lost 60+ pounds and was very insecure about my body. I am 5'5 150 lbs and VERY SATISFIED with my results. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hah if you are looking to have ANY procedure. He and his staff ARE JUST AWESOME.... Thank you Dr. Hah for giving me my life back.... YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I had a consult with Dr. Hah and I was a Lil nerves to show my breast to someone other then my husband/boyfriend and he helped me get comfortable he was not pushy at all ... So as he was examining my breast and doing his measurements and showing him pictures and what I was looking for he told I was a good candidate for breast augmentation. So after the exam his asst. Move me to the sizing room and I tried on sizers and I found the size I liked Dr hah came back in and looked at the size and told me this size would be perfect for my build.. so I have to say this I'm very happy with Dr hah and I will be going back very soon for my surgery. Dr. Hah is very honest with you and will tell you what will look right I have seen a lot of his work and no one has never had one bad thing to say about him... why go to a big city that you may not know and spend money (HIGH) when you can stay local and pay a good price for amazing work... I will never let any other Dr touch me after seeing and talking to Dr. Hah..... DR WILBUR HAH YOU ARE AMAZING................♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

All I can saw is WOW! One day post op after vaser lipo and my results are amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I recently had a breast augmentation by Dr. Hah. It has only been 4 weeks and I am absolutely ecstatic with my results. Dr. Hah gave me a "muscle sandwich" and placed 400cc silicone implants in between my muscle. The reason for this is because of my athletic shape. I have very broad shoulders and I am very active. The way he placed them looks perfect with my body! He went in under the arm and after 5 short days I was back at work! The whole staff is absolutely amazing and made me feel so welcome the whole time I was there. I highly recommend Dr. Hah for any kind of plastic surgeries. If I could go back and do it over again I wouldn't change one thing. Thank you Dr. Hah!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I am now 4 weeks post op and beyond happy with my results after my breast augmentation. Dr. Hah preformed a transaxillary submuscular breast augmentation 450cc high profile silicone impants with constricted shaped breast. He is very knowledgeable and was very helpful in explaing what a constricted breast is and the surgery procedure. His staff is also very friendly and we're extremely accommodating. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2765523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Before my procedure(removal of saline implants and replace with silicone 535 ultra high profile breast augmentation, inframmary approach, submuscular) I was not looking forward to summer! Now I am 3 weeks post op and I can not wait to try on bathing suits! I have found my confidence again! Dr. Hah and his staff are very friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel extremely comfortable from our first meeting. I wish I would have used them for my first procedure! I would recommend them to everyone and I will use them for all my future needs!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2763228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr Hah did an awesome job. I had Trans breast aug for conical breast and he did awesone job. I really appreciate him explaining everything and his staff was awesome as well. They all made me feel really comfortable. .. I highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730029].votes_count ]]