Ratings for Dr. Vance A. Aloupis

Dr. Aloupis delivered 2 of my kids and I HIGHLY recommended him to anyone that asked about OB/GYN's. He was, IS one of the best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Very knowledgeable and trustworthy. Really there for you when things are not going well. Great advisor. Over twenty three years he has never let my family down. God bless. The Herrick Family

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Nope. I was a patient of Dr. Dagna Eaton when this creep tried to abort my 2nd child against my will back in 1984 by repeatedly tearing at chunks of my cervix while attempting to pull out an IUD while I kept telling him to stop (confirmed by the next OB I saw after leaving their practice immediately after). He then screamed at me, trying to bully me into letting him abort her. By the way, this young woman is now a healer, a brilliant and compassionate soul. He way overstepped his boundaries and I would caution all young woman not to allow ANY physician to treat them this way!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

I had doctor aloupis deliver my first daughter and was sad to hear he would not deliver my second..I thought that he had a great bedside manner and was amazing..

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Aloupis is the most trusted doctor among most of the staff. If there's a complication, whether you're the patient or the staff caring for the patient, you're in good hands with Dr. Aloupis. His knowledge, experience, and critical thinking skills have saved the lives of many mothers and babies. I worked with him in OB, and based on my observations and experiences with him in OB, I am now his patient. His retirement is a huge loss to OB.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Would never go to him nor would i recommend him. Did my c-section since my regular doc was not available, he was on call. Contracted horrible infection during that c-section which spread aggressively and landed me in ICU, nearly didn't make it. Horrible bed side manner, saw me once after that and rushed to get out the room as fast as he could. I am happy to hear he is retiring this month, i have such anger to this day from the experience i had with him doing my csection. Would never recommend him, he caused me so much pain and heartache. He never even apologized or said he was sorry for what happened to me.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Aloupis is amazing! I would recommend him to anyone that is having a baby. He was informative, helpful, and is part of the reason my delivery experience was so amazing. Post-partum I had an abcess and stupidly went to my PCP instead of Dr. Aloupis. She had no idea what it even was or how to go about treating it. After 3 weeks of pain I called Dr. Aloupis - they got me in for an appointment right away and he knew immediatley what it was and how to proceed. He was quick and reassuring during the small in office procedure and three days later I was on the way to a very quick recovery from the most painful experience of my life. Thanks to Dr. Aloupis the abcess did not burst! Thank you for everything Dr! The Cobleigh-Harvey Family.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

We are verry happy with dr aloupis and his staff. He delivered my 1st in 2011 and we did not hesatate going back to him for this 2nd pregnancy. he knows his stuff and i have sent 3friends to him and they are verrg happy with him too. also my husband and i are always early to get to the office and we always get in early or right on time. we have even gotten in to early that we have been in and saw dr aloupis and gotten back out before my scheduled apointment! we couldnt be happier.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

excellent doctor since early 1990's.Trustworthy, helpful, knowledgable and kind.Better than any doctor I have been to in the past and now. Thank you DR. Aloupis

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Run! He did my c-section a year and a half ago and i was hospitalized in ICU after because i contracted staph infection, uterine infection and blood infection. I missed the first 2 weeks of my daughter's life because of that. Found out later a co-worker had her daughter delivered by him 2 years prior and he left the placenta in after he c-section and tried to remove it vaginally, she crashed and almost died then he never documented it in her chart. He will not be touching me or my babu with this pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Vance A. Aloupis's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bangor, ME