Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Indig

I have been going to Dr Indig for many years and all three of my kids go to him as well. He is friendly, approachable and explains exactly what he is doing and what comes next . He really cares about the outcome of his dental work and goes over and above what many dentists would do. His assistant it top notch and very skilled. The office receptionists have always been nothing but super kind and polite to me and go out of their way to accommodate my schedule which can't be easy considering this is a very busy office.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very clean. and on time. .Staff are great with the kids.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

What a terrible dentist. Initially my whole family was going to see him and we all slowly found other dentists. He never explained things directly and clearly. His prices are way more expensive then other dentists. Some of the work he's done in my mouth needs to be redone.What bothers me the most is that I don't trust him. He's told me that I had cavities that needed work and then those cavities disappeared by themselves later. Every time I went to see him, he always had 2-3 things to fix in my mouth. Every since I changed dentist, my teeth are suddenly without any problems for the last years...fishy. I always took very good care of my teeth. Just a terrible dentist all around. STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I had a really time with this dentist. He talked to me nonstop while he was working in my mouth, and I was unable to ask him to stop because he was working in my mouth. I felt like I was being pinned to the wall and it was really stressful. (Obviously not everyone will be bothered by this, and some might like it, but in my case I really needed to be allowed to zone out and I couldn't do that.) As well, I was never quite sure what he was doing, (I would have liked more information) and it seemed like one repair didn't stick. At least I couldn't see any improvement, so I'm not sure what he did. On the other hand, I was quite happy with the hygienist.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Indig is a great Dentist. He is my dentist and both my kids. He is thorough and very gentle. He explains his findings very clear, so there are no misunderstandings. And when he sees a need for a specialist, he recommends one right away. All his staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

He is a good dentist and very social with his patients. Respectful and fun to talk to... Although he possesses a very mean and rude assistant and an impolite secretary as well.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012