You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Henryk C. Pietrus

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr is always caring takes time with you. Found he really explains things.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Pietrus is an amazing man and Doctor, he truly cares for his patients, it's been a while since we have had a Doctor that doesn't treat you like a number or a meal ticket. I have recommended him numerous times and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

The first time I came in, I Loved him. But then, when i had to start going in a regular basis I felt he was always rushing not really paying much attention to my concerns and not being as helpful as the begining. I feel he is not as interested to find a solution for your health issues, unless you have the solution yourself and let him know that. All his staff is really nice but this one receptionist (the youbg one is really nice) can be kind of rude and dry.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Amazing family Doctor. Takes the time and gets to know you as a person, and will work with you to solve what ever issues you have. I am so thankful to have him as a doctor

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr Pietrus is fantastic. He is very kind and has a great sense of humour. He always makes you feel welcome and takes the time to address my concerns. I find most of the staff to be pretty good. Only one negative experience with the older receptionist being a bit put out to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Henryk C. Pietrus's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1984)

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I have ever met. He cares about his Patients, and the staff is wonderful"

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr is always caring takes time with you. Found he really explains things. "

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pietrus is an amazing man and Doctor, he truly cares for his patients, it's been a while since we have had a Doctor that doesn't treat you like a number or ..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He shows no interest in more complicated cases, find somebody else unless you have just a cold"

March 10, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pietrus is a kind, knowledgeable doctor that takes the time to listen and help you to determine what is required for your health concerns."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The first time I came in, I Loved him. But then, when i had to start going in a regular basis I felt he was always rushing not really paying much attention t..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good Doctor I have recommended him to many friends and will continue to in the future."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Amazing family Doctor. Takes the time and gets to know you as a person, and will work with you to solve what ever issues you have. I am so thankful to have hi..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pietrus is fantastic. He is very kind and has a great sense of humour. He always makes you feel welcome and takes the time to address my concerns. I find m..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, great staff, great experience. Thanks for your great service guys!"

February 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Henryk Pietrus is the best doctor I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable and very considerate. He truly cares about his patients and does not simply rush..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's awesome. A very kind man who actually cares and takes the time to hear you out. No negativity whatsoever."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is a rude, sexual harasser who doesn't even get the job done properly. he flirts with you and makes you burn gas and waste money on parking for him to not ev..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am truly grateful for having found Dr. Pietrus . He has been an amazing family Dr who actually listens and gets to know you as a person. I have nothing negat..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a giant of a man, but very gentle. He actually takes the time to listen to you. I am in my 20s and my usual experience with male doctors is they try and r..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When my previous family practitioner closed his practice I was quite desperate to find someone who was both as competent and as caring, who would treat me like ..."

September 4, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3503512'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 6, 2014