Ratings for Dr. Hannah H. Cho

I have been under Dr. Cho's care now for over a year. I have searched for years to get help for my pain- she has helped me greatly! She is a doctor who truly cares about you and has a gentle hand in procedures. She's very enjoyable to talk with and truly wants to help you. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

My experience with Dr. Cho was the best. When she saw that the shots were no longer doing me any good she prescribed 8 weeks of physical therapy which did the trick. I have now been released from PT & doctors. Dr. Cho was kind and compasionate. Her assistant Christine helped me get through the shots which were at times very painful. I do not think I would have made it without her and it saddens me she is no longer at the pain management clnic. I know she will do well where ever goes and wish her the very best in her career going forward. Terry

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

My name is Priscilla and I cannot believe the treatment of Dr. Cho and her nurse. I was on pain medicine for 6 months with them and they would not renew my prescription the next month. I had told the nurse Christine that I had spent 3 to 4 days in the hospital for a pain related issue, she then insisted that I show proof I was in the hospital and I said, what does that have to do with renewing my medication? So I sent her the proper documentation and evidence that I spent 3 to 4 days in a hospital bed. After I sent the proof as requested the nurse Christine denied my prescription. This was appalling to me! When I said I can't just stop this amount of medication "Cold Turkey" she said go to the hospital if you can't handle it.!!!! What?!? I am going to pursue other avenues of complaint against these two because this behavior shows the lack of care that this medical practice shows for their patients. The shots didn't work for me, but she insisted I have them anyway. Over and Over!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012