Ratings for Dr. STEPHEN Kay

I had a growth removed from my face near my eye, you can hardly notice the scar. Since I was being put under anesthesia I also had a neck liposuction and eyelid lift. What I'm most happy about is that the results look natural, and not extreme. Thanks Dr. KAY!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I had a chemical peel with Dr. Kay. He explained everything in advance and answered all my questions, made sure I was comfortable with what was going to happen and didn't rush me. During the procedure, he made sure I was comfortable and talked me thru step by step. The after care follow up was amazing. I received several phone calls to check up on my progress. I was thrilled with the results.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

After having three children and two C-Sections, I always wanted my pre-pregnancy tummy back. I had a consultation with Dr. Kay and he took a great deal of time explaining the procedure and the aftercare. I had a tummy tuck and he combined some liposuction around my love handles and back. He said that by combining the liposuction with the tummy tuck that I would receive a more balanced look. Dr. Kay has changed my life and I look fabulous in my skinny jeans and my new bikini will be debut this summer with my new beautiful body. Thank you Dr. Kay for making all my dreams come true. I refer all my friends and family to Dr. Kay because I know that he will take such good care of them and they should share their good results.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I had DOT THERAPY with Dr. Kay and I am so thrilled with the results. DOT THERAPY is a new procedure that helps resurface your skin. I had my face done and all my friends noticed how smooth and radiant my skin looked within weeks after the procedure. The fine lines around my eyes and mouth have disappeared and I am so happy with my results. There was minimal downtime, so I have recommended all my friends to go have Dr. Kay do their DOT THERAPY.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Several years ago I discovered a blip, It occurred right on the top of my lip, My dermatologist said: " OH, it's cancer, To Dr. Kay you must go to find the answer." I was mostly concerned about the scar it would leave, Of Dr. Kay's talent I couldn't conceive, I should have worried nary a bit, For the scar is barely visible- Dr. Kay was a hit, I was so impressed that since that time, Dr. Kay is helping me fight the aging signs, From a facelift to other smaller procedures, Dr. Kay has made sure that my features, Are as good as they can be, Plus he takes such excellent care of me, To top this off both Susan and Nancy, Make sure that nothing is remotely chancy, Sometimes in life one finds a Dr. to trust, For me, Dr. Kay and his staff are a must.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Kay had come highly recommended for his facelifts from my friends. Dr. Kay was rated as one of the Best Plastic Surgeons in Washington DC for the most natural face and neck lifts. It has been 4 months since my facelift and fat grafts with Dr. Kay and I look AMAZING! I love my new defined jawline and the smooth contour of my neck. Dr. Kay put fat grafts in my face. Wow, everyone says that I look young, refreshed and best of all I look like me, just younger. My neck lift looks like it was 20 years ago. Dr. Kay is a true artist in performing facelifts that are natural and I have recommended him to all my friends and family to turn back the clock naturally.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr Kay performed eye lid surgery on both eye lids. I was absolutely thrilled beyond my expectations with the results. He was kind, informative and very caring throughout the entire experience. His office staff as well as the staff in the surgery center could not have been kinder. I would highly recommend Dr. Kay for his surgical skills and his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Kay did upper/lower eyelid lift in 12/08. Within a week, lower lids were drooping badly. Kay said it was caused by vomiting, that I had ripped my stitches. Eyes were red, swollen, tearing, painful. Kay gave me tape to pull up my cheeks and lower eyelids and said to use lubricating drops sparingly. When my condition did not improve, he operated again, 6 weeks after my first surgery, 1/09. Following the surgery, my lower eyelids remained badly swollen, and the conjunctiva were exposed, causing dryness, pain, inflammation, tearing and vision loss. Kay told me he had no idea of the cause. In 3/09, went to John Hopkins, where doctor told me Kay should not have operated 6 weeks after the first surgery, eyes were bone dry and to use lubricating drops often. In 7/09, he performed the first of three surgeries to reposition eyes, including a skin graft under right eye to keep the eyelid in place. The last surgery, 8/11, improved the hollowness under my eyes and brought the corners together.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. STEPHEN Kay's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1978)

Amerigroup