Ratings for Dr. David Reaka

always a pleasant experience at his office. The staff are great, Dr. Reaka is as well. He's been my family's dentist since 2002 and i have never had a single complaint.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Reaka is a very knowledgable dentist. His manner and professionalism makes a person comfortable. I was refered by my regular dentist due to a problem molar, which took quite a bit of exploration to discover the problem area in the root. I especially liked that he was willing to explain what he what he was doing, and what the best thing would be to do with the tooth. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I am a former patient of Dr. Reaka; I moved away in 2006. But since that time I have had 2 dentists, neither with the skill of Dr Reaka, and I realize in retrospect how lucky I was in Nelson. He did a lot of work for me over about 5 years, including some cosmetic work on the top front. Great combination of skill and artistry.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012