Ratings for Dr. William Buie

I have been his patient since April, 2016. He is not a caring doctor I can say. He changed my Surgery schedule 3 out of 4 times. At one occasion he wanted me go to emergency and he would do the surgery after an MRI. I went to emergency on the scheduled day and he was asking me why I was there in the emergency. At another occasion he wanted my Ultrasound to be done within next two weeks. He went on vacation for more than a month. I lost so many working hours because of his negligence. I am also sufferings a lot because it has been a consistent pain for last two and half years. His assistant is also not that cooperative. I think Canadian health system needs to be changed. look like no doctor or health care personal are responsible to any authority.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I really can't say enough great things about this incredible doctor. He is compassionate, thorough, and extremely knowledgeable. Definitely a man to have on your side in times of great distrest.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Buie was fantastic. He took a complex situation, evaluated it quickly and then got me in for surgery. During the surgery the issue was even more complex than anticipated and he took the extra time and effort to complete the surgery with the end goal of a full recovery as fast as possible even though that meant the surgery went longer and was more difficult for him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016