Ratings for Dr. Mehboob Sidhu

Dr. Rai was extremely welcoming and down to earth during my visit. She is kind, soft spoken, knowledgeable, funny and ensured throughout the appointment that I was comfortable. Before starting my procedure she clearly explained my options and gave me her undivided attention as she knew I was uncomfortable sitting in her chair. In todays age, its customer service that sets businesses apart and Dr. Rai will definitely get my business (and my family) going forward . She is a gem (a diamond) and someone that I would strongly recommend others to meet and get to know.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Best female dentist ever. She is kind, knowledgable and thorough. She is patient with kids and elderly. Highly recommend her to all in area.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Appreciate his honesty and knowledge instead of trying to get more money out of my pocket. helped my family improve our oral health.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

I called, asked for an emergency appointment, (this was at 10:30) I called.. They told me to be there for 11. I went at 11, and the entire time I'm filling out the forms, they were talking about trying to get new patients in because they didn't have enough, (that already made me nervous, knowing that a lot of people don't go there.) I told them that it was my bottom tooth, on my LEFT side of my mouth, and WITHOUT looking they asked if I wanted it pulled, I said if it's VERY necessary for them to pull it, then they could. They gave me laughing gas and novicane THEN (without my knowledge) they pulled the bottom RIGHT tooth. Once I realized (and could understand) what happened) I told them they pulled the wrong tooth and they just walked out of the room! Now, I still have pieces of my tooth in there, it wont stop bleeding, with it being swelled up as well. & I recently found that they also cut the side of my tongue and screwed my gums up. Now I don't know about any of you guys, but I'm going to be putting in a complaint... 1 x-ray was taken but that wasn't until AFTER the needle.. The dentist wasn't even wearing a pair of gloves. The front desk lady was also VERY slow, and attended to people on the phone, and left me standing there for over 10 minutes while my mouth is bleeding and I'm in the worst pain ever. She then just handed me a piece of paper for me to sign, I asked her questions on how to put a complaint in, and I know she heard me, and she never even responded she just walked away into the back room, WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I will NOT be returning.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Painful injections, treats his staff terribly, can be very abrupt and is not very forthcoming with information or discussing the work he intends to do.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I have no problem with anyone in this office with the exception of the female dentist. I had some fillings done (3 in about an hour on large teeth). All which have broken within a year. Since then I have seen a new dentist to repair these teeth that were supposed to be done right the first time. My new dentist told me that when he was digging the (not so) old fillings out, he barely got down to the bottom of one of them and it popped right out because it wasn't "bonded" properly, which meant glued well enough into place. Apparently they were baffled by the site of my xrays and the state and quality of my fillings. Goes without saying I will never return to have work done here again.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

The front desk staff change every time I go in. At least the receptionist today was "nice", but there is obviously internal issues with so many staff turnovers. Today I went in for a broken filling between my lower front teeth...She quickly glanced into my mouth, and told me no freezing was needed-- it was just a small repair.) Ten minutes later she was done. Half way home, though, I realized that I could still feel the cavity hole with my tongue...(I have NO idea what she spent that 10 minutes on!)(--or better yet...what I spent $168.00 on!!!)

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

He is the best ever. I strongly recommend him.try it yourself

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

My problem isn't with the dentist, my problem is with the front desk lady. Each time I come in for my appointment she doesn't even acknowledge me. She is very rude with the dentist and with customers. When my appointment with the dentist was done and I went up to her to make my next appointment the phone rang she answered it and left me standing there for 10 min while she dealt with the person on the phone (rude with that persin slso) then came back to me with no apology and carried on I asked her a question about my next appointment and she told me I should've asked the dentist then went on to ask me what I wanted her to do. I really do like the dentist there and it's a good thing because she made me feel like leaving and never coming back. She also didn't look like she wanted to be there she was in what looked to me like work out clothes. Get a new first contact person and I bet you will see a happier office with happier staff.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I had the Dentist there before for the longest time, he then retired. ( BEST DENTEST EVER!) then this Dentist came in, VERY RUDE to the staff who were working there before, you can not understand him, and one thing that set me off, is he kicked me out because i missed my appointments, i lived in tweed and now in belleville. when my dad went and made an appointment he was like "no, you no come here no more" . I recommend you DONT go to him..Thanks

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012