Ratings for Dr. Michael Platonov

Our experience with Dr Platanov cannot be faulted. In the clinic he was very thorough in his history taking, practical and realistic in his assessment, encouraging but also truthful on risks and benefits of a procedure that was being considered. These qualities are as important as technical skills and are much appreciated. We felt were in very good hands.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Fantastic doctor. He performed my SVT Ablation 3 days ago and was confident when he finished that he fixed my problem. It took him 1.5 hours to find the area causing my problems and when he did he tested it to make sure it was actually in fact the root cause before doing the ablation. I felt like I was in very capable hands with Dr. Platonov and the team in the operating room.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Agree with all the 5 ratings below and the comments. He really is a good doctor who believes in sharing the information and cares enough to walk you through all the technical stuff both the good and the bad. My results I think are good ... exactly what he said to expect. His surgical team were also exceptional and very empathetic. I did want to say though there is a transformation of Dr. Platnov in the Operating Room where he becomes this Mission Impossible style doctor who simply executes with complete focus and precision. Definitely wish we had a few more like him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Excellent first experience with Dr. Platanov and staff. Dr. Platanov was extremely thorough and I left the office feeling satisfied with the answers and explanations given. He is punctual, courteous, professional and understanding. You are in the most capable hands with this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Platanov performed my Cryo Ablation for A Fib in Jan 2016. Everything from the office visits to the procedure couldn't have been better. The care at Mississauga Trillium was great as was the operating room team. I am completely symptom free and no longer require medications. Highly recommend Dr. Platanov.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Platonov did my ablation procedure at the end of June 2016. From my first meeting with him in July 2015 he was very thorough in explaining the procedure and the risks associated with it. My scheduled procedure in April was postponed when he noticed a change in my condition and rescheduled it to allow time for the medication to take effect. On the day of the ablation he again went through exactly what would be done and he explained the outcome to my wife after it was completed. I do believe we are fortunate to have such talented doctors as Dr. Platonov. Keith

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Michael Platonov is very professional and very nice person. I am grateful he did my ablation procedure. We are lucky to have a doctor like him!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I had cardiac ablation and he cured me! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

His staff is absolutely terrible. Never met some one as rude as her. She seems like someone who is sweet to your face then behind your back, look out. Unfortunately this reflects on him. Late for the office. Seemed very rushed. Don't take time to fully explain, ended up getting my GP to help explain everything. Whole office is very cold and dysfunctional.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. M. Platonov did the ablation procedure on me to fix my atria flutter. My case was rather complicated, because I had long history of heart condition with the maze procedure done years ago. This makes my case much more difficult and and challenging, often with outcome unpredictable outcome. Yet, Dr. Platinov is so professional and confidence all the time that although it is difficult but he was confident that he would be able to help me. I had a warm feeling and feel very reassuring when I approached the Operation room. Indeed the procedure was quite complicated and only through his professional skills and his perseverance that we ended with a success outcome.... The Mississauga Trillium hospital staff in the OP room are all top professionals Thank you so much DR. Platinov and you are my top ablation surgeon .... Keep up the good work. Thomas Wong Mississauga

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015