Ratings for Dr. Michael Platonov

Excellent first experience with Dr. Platanov and staff. Dr. Platanov was extremely thorough and I left the office feeling satisfied with the answers and explanations given. He is punctual, courteous, professional and understanding. You are in the most capable hands with this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Platanov performed my Cryo Ablation for A Fib in Jan 2016. Everything from the office visits to the procedure couldn't have been better. The care at Mississauga Trillium was great as was the operating room team. I am completely symptom free and no longer require medications. Highly recommend Dr. Platanov.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Platonov did my ablation procedure at the end of June 2016. From my first meeting with him in July 2015 he was very thorough in explaining the procedure and the risks associated with it. My scheduled procedure in April was postponed when he noticed a change in my condition and rescheduled it to allow time for the medication to take effect. On the day of the ablation he again went through exactly what would be done and he explained the outcome to my wife after it was completed. I do believe we are fortunate to have such talented doctors as Dr. Platonov. Keith

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Michael Platonov is very professional and very nice person. I am grateful he did my ablation procedure. We are lucky to have a doctor like him!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I had cardiac ablation and he cured me! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

His staff is absolutely terrible. Never met some one as rude as her. She seems like someone who is sweet to your face then behind your back, look out. Unfortunately this reflects on him. Late for the office. Seemed very rushed. Don't take time to fully explain, ended up getting my GP to help explain everything. Whole office is very cold and dysfunctional.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. M. Platonov did the ablation procedure on me to fix my atria flutter. My case was rather complicated, because I had long history of heart condition with the maze procedure done years ago. This makes my case much more difficult and and challenging, often with outcome unpredictable outcome. Yet, Dr. Platinov is so professional and confidence all the time that although it is difficult but he was confident that he would be able to help me. I had a warm feeling and feel very reassuring when I approached the Operation room. Indeed the procedure was quite complicated and only through his professional skills and his perseverance that we ended with a success outcome.... The Mississauga Trillium hospital staff in the OP room are all top professionals Thank you so much DR. Platinov and you are my top ablation surgeon .... Keep up the good work. Thomas Wong Mississauga

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

saw dr platonov for the first time was a little anxious but he made me feel very comfortable and expained everything to me that was easy to understand.when you have cardiac issues and do not fully understand whats happening to you it can be quite dibilitating...he eased my anxiety and i would recommend him highly, up to date on medical data and very pleasan't he makes you feel that you are important . i did not feel rushed and he answered all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Michael Plantanov is a highly skilled cardiologist. I was put on to him for an atrial ablation, to treat AF. He was able to see me within 10 minutes of my appointment time and was clear, concise and honest about procedures, waiting times and potential risks. When I had the procedure done, at Trillium (Queensway Site) all the staff were happy, helpful and caring. Everything was done in a timely fashion and a potentially worrying day became a pleasant outing.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013