Ratings for Dr. Richard Graham

Great dentist and wonderful staff. My both children have been seeing him for a few years now first on South side and now in Sherwood Pk. He and his staff make my children feel comfortable and at ease and every visit goes smoothly. My daughter needed quite a few extractions as her baby teeth wouldn't fall out, Dr. Graham was able to do it very efficiently and painlessly. Also, my daughter had numerous issues with her new retainer, which would break or fall out on multiple occasions, Dr. Graham was very patient and would't charge us for the new ones . We were very impressed and grateful. We are highly recommending him for being honest and very approachable,

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

My 2 year old went in for dental surgery today, and Dr.Graham and his staff were amazing. Very thorough, kind, and professional. He did a great job on my little mans teeth, they look like nothing was ever wrong in the first place. . I would definitely recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I had my 3 year old into see Dr. Graham as my cousin's toddler aged children recommend him. Not only is he amazing the whole process was easy. My child had complaints of pain in his mouth. He saw him once and had him in for surgery the same week. My boy was put under due to the severity of his tooth decay but I was able to be with him every step of the way. They made it as comfortable as possible. It's not easy to put your child under, but they are there for you. When my son woke up after surgery it was hard on him but we were given a big stuffed animal and take home kit to help with everything and all the proper follow up care information. His clinic is immaculate and clean. The building where he does his surgery is well run. Dr. Richard is not only professional but he is so child friendly and can really relate to the children. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. After going to several dentists on the south side for my child, none could deal with him or even look in his mouth to see the troubles. Dr. Graham was able to make my child trust him and do the work he needed to.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Waited for 45min as we were the first patient in the morning and told the receptionist that we have work to go to after this. She was assuring that we will be seen on time. Then after the 45min waiting we asked the receptionist to rebook us but she gave us an appointment almost a month later. This receptionist was rude and tried to blame the delay at us although we were 10min ahead of schedule then said that they double booked another patient to make up for Dr graham being away the week prior. We asked the receptionist to get Dr Graham to call us in person as we waited for this appointment for two months and now it is almost a week passed and he hasn't called yet. I am not impressed at all.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Graham is an amazing dentist! Office is kid friendly; Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly! We have a daughter with a disability and she will not allow anything into her mouth; however, Dr. Graham and his hygienist will take their time and are very patient with her. They make her feel comfortable and happy during each appointment. We are extremely happy with Dr. Graham and his staff, its a shame he doesn't accept adult patients.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

We just took our 22 month old toddler for the first visit this week ! We were so worried that it wouldn't go well... but the assistant Naomi & Dr. Graham we're an amazing team. Naomi took her time explaining what the appointment would look like & Dr. Graham was so friendly that our little boy actually climbed in his lap after the exam ! Great staff, fun train set for kids to play with... Yes, we waited longer than I would have imagined but honestly it didn't even seem like it once we were there ! My husband was so impressed he wants to be a patient there !

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

My daughter and I visited this dentist today and he was totally amazing. The staff were super friendly and my daughter (after a terrible previous dental experience) walked out with a smile! Thank you Dr. Graham- you're awesome :)

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I was there with my little one today and Dr. Graham and his assistant were both awesome. Though, I felt he examined my son very quickly and was out. Nonetheless, he's an experienced doctor so I guess he didn't need to see my son for long. I was happy with my visit and so was my son.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

My daughter has been seeing Dr Graham for over 8 years now. The staff, dental hygienists and the dentists are very professional and top notch in their services. Don't be discouraged by one or two negative reviews on this site. You are never just a number at this office. My daughter loves it at this clinic and I will never go to another dentist for her dental care until she's too old to be there. I've been to other dentists... good ones are rare. Thanks to this dentist and the staff that work in the clinic for the many years of excellent service. I'm grateful that we were referred to this clinic and I will continue to refer patiences to your care. Everyone over the years that have been referred are very grateful as well. Especially families with special needs children. Again... top notch clinic!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

We brought our son here after problems with another dentist . He was very thorough, friendly with my son and seemed genuinely compassionate and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014