Ratings for Dr. Shirley Blaichman

Dr. Blaichman is the best doctor!! She is so caring and always willing to see my child even without an appointment she will try her best to squeeze you in. She’s very thorough and genuinely cares about her patients. My kids love her! She’s so friendly and easy to talk to about anything. Her receptionist is also fantastic. She’s so easy to reach. I️ usually email her and she replies within the same day. She’s so quick to get things done. I️ asked for my child’s vaccination record and it was sent to me that same morning. All appointments can be made quickly by emailing her as well (or by phone but I prefer email). If dr. Blaichman is not in (which is rare) we can see her colleague dr. Francoeur who is another amazing/friendly/knowledgeable pediatrician in the same office. I️ can’t say enough about how happy I️ am with this doctor. I️ highly recommended her!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Always dismissed everything I told her, telling my parents I was faking to get out of school. I was then diagnosed with a very serious medical condition that we had to have diagnosed​ by another doctor that needed immediate surgery. She very dismissive believes that everything is nothing.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr Blaichman is the pediatrician of both my kids (now 4 and 6 yr olds) since they were born. She is very thorough, caring and patient. The kids love her and she always takes the time to get the kids comfortable before their examination. She gives us the time to ask questions and answers thoroughly. Her assistant, Karen, is very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr Blaichman!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

My son has been with Dr. Blaichman since his birth. He is now 9 years of age. Dr. Blaichman is a caring thorough physician who is also very attentive to the concerns expressed by both the child and his parent. She speaks french to my son because he more at ease in this language. He can be fearful of doctors but is always reassured in her presence and happy to see her. Thank you Dr. Blaichman. Her secretary is also fantastic!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Never really attentitive to your needs. Very hard to reach the office either the machine or you have to go to walk in clinics. Not caring at all. I would never recommend dr blaichman to my friends!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Shirley Blaichaman has been my son's pediatrician since he was 3 weeks old. She has been a solid and caring Doctor. Dr Blaicman has called my home on several occasions (on weekends as well)to simply ease my mind @ medical issues pertaining to my son. Where can anyone find this kind of attentiveness nowadays ? That's right ... Dr. Shirley Blaichman !YOU ARE INCREDIBLE . THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION TO MY FAMILY!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

We kept going to see her but she couldn't diagnose my child... she missed a very serious medical problem my child had

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

We saw Dr. Blaichman for about two years in which ones she fail in give a good diagnostic to my child, did not want to sent for tests and after this two years, We decided to go to another doctor and HE found the problem, but unfortunately my child was already in chronic stage. Now I am trying to find another pediatrician since I can not trust this doctor any more.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Blaichman and her partner Dr. Francoeur . She is extremely kind, caring, attentive. generous with her time, extremely gentle with her patients. Anticipates and patiently dispels parent anxieties. What a gem. What an honour to the profession

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013