Dr. Benjamin Norris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Norris

I had liposuction and mini tummy tuck with Dr Norris approximately 8 years ago.. He completely ruined my legs and bottom. I now have uneven ripples on my inner thighs., dimples and holes all over my thighs and cellulite which I never had prior to this! I have absolutely no feeling on my lower abdomen where the mini tummy tuck was done. Dr Norris was lovely at my initial consultation but was incredibly rude and arrogant after my procedure. I regret ever meeting this doctor. He ruined my body! I have never written a review before, good or bad.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

These reviews are mostly breast augmentation. Theres nothing on face lifts or eyes rejuvenation. Would love to hear patients who recently had any of the above write some reviews.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr Norris was fantastic and his nursing/reception team were extremely supportive and helpful. And I loved Dr Norris's sense of humour, which made the post operative visits kinda fun and helped lighten the discomfort I was feeling post op. I was an out of town patient (flying in from New Zealand) to have Bicep Implants (male) which has the possibility to complicate things but Dr Norris and his team took exception pre and post operative care of me and my implants look superb. Without a doubt, the best cosmetic team in Australasia. Now, what else do I need done?

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr Norris is an exceptional Doctor who made me feel at ease and hopeful about the results that he did then deliver regarding my surgery. I am so grateful that i decided to go with Dr Norris and his services. Lipo on my arms due to lipohypertrophy was an easy decicion after meeting with dr Norris. No pressure and very accomodating. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr Norris is an expert in his field I had a great experience with the breast enlargement I had. I was very nervous but his manner was reassuring and he understood my concerns and as a result the end product was exactly what I wanted and better ! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Amazing results. Dr Norris is a reputable, reliable, professional and compassionate doctor who is meticulous about his work. He performed a breast enlargement on me and the results are truly amazing - very natural, soft and in proportion. The response has been so positive he is the best. I did my research and I chose wisely - he is brilliant the best in Australia !

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

What a wonderful feeling when you wake up every day and love your body so much. I couldn't stop myself from keep trying on all different kind of dress, look at myself on the mirror and feel so happy. I would like to thank Dr Norris, who gave me this wonderful feeling. His talent and his so calm, confident attitude made me feel like the magic happen just in blink of an eye. Who doesn't love having a beautiful pair of wonder! Thanks Dr Norris

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I had a gynaecomastia surgery done with Dr norris 8 weeks ago, I am pleased to say that i am very happy with the results. I had two consultations with Dr norris prior to my operation, and they both gave me detailed knowledge of what i would be going through. I was embaressed about my gyno problem espesually being a young 18 year old male, but Dr norris made me feel comfortable, and assured me it was completely normal and had the right solution for my problem. He recommended i was to do liposuction and gland removal. Post operation results were amazing, when i first removed my garment i couldnt believe my eyes, i was finally happy to be able to wear a normal shirt without being embaressed, I am now 8 weeks post op, ive started to hit the gym again at 6 weeks and have never felt more happy. I did have post op pain, but it is bearable, and the results are worth the pain. Dr norris does also try his best to make sure you are all well, and even gives you his personal number to call him if you have any problems. His staff are awesome and also help you with everything you need. I really do recommend Dr norris, he gave me pleasing results.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

After 3 consultations with other Drs I found Dr Benjamin Norris. He had all the answers I needed, my first consultation left me confident that I had found the best surgeon for me. My husband couldn't rate him any higher either, we were both so impressed with his reconstructive surgery results. And, after Dr Norris carrying out my surgery I can not be happier with the results that he has given me. Dr Norris and his beautiful staff have been so accommodating fitting me in at short notice if my plane was delayed etc. I must mention the sitting room (where I never had to wait) is just beautiful, stylish, and a relaxed decor. I cannot recommend Dr Norris and his team more highly.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

After ruptured PIP implants and 2 previous unsuccessful breast augmentation surgeries I was desperate to find a surgeon that was second to none and could also empathise with what I had already been through. I was recommended to see Dr Ben Norris through a friend who works within the industry . THANKGOD .. I am 11 weeks post surgery and could not be happier from my first visit through Dr Norris and his team have been amazing . His experience and professionsim shines through and my result is exactly what we discussed after 2 previous surgeons and so many complications you can imagine this time around was the hardest for many reasons . I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Norris especially with previous issues he is very knowledgeable and experienced . Also his post operative care is like no other I have had. Talented man great team ... Finally I can like what I see again !

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Benjamin Norris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Benjamin Norris has trained for more than 20 years in Sydney and overseas to become fully qualified as a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who specialises in Cosmetic Surgery. It takes this long to become a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and is your assurance that your surgeon has been stringently trained and tested to the exacting standards of the only recognised governing body that trains Plastic Surgeons in Australia. After finishing medical school in Auckland, Dr Norris spent time training at the Radcliffe Infirmary in Oxford, United Kingdom under the supervision of the world-renowned Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon Professor Michael Poole. On returning to Australasia he trained firstly in General Surgery to broaden his surgical skills before training exclusively in Plastic Surgery. After completing his Plastic Surgery training in Sydney Dr Norris was invited to take up a Consultant post at the prestigious Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge, United Kingdom to further enhance his training. He spent 18 months working with George Cormack and George Lamberty, authors of a definitive textbook on Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Whilst overseas, Dr Norris specialised in cosmetic surgery of the breast and body, and performed a large number of cosmetic breast procedures using short-scar and minimal-scar techniques. Having returned to Sydney, Dr Norris has taken up a teaching-hospital appointment at Westmead Hospital where he performs reconstructive and microsurgery procedures for patients with cancers of the face, head and neck regions, as well as complex trauma. To maintain the highest standards of care for this patients, and to ensure exposure to the latest techniques, Dr Norrise has an on-going program which involves traveling to centres throughout Europe and the United States which specialise in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery of the breast, body and face. This is the only way to ensure that his patients receive the best treatment available.