Ratings for Dr. Bradford B. Wylie

When Dr Wylie was a resident at my previous doctors office he diagnosed my problem right away where the doctor had been miss diagnosing what I had for four years. Since then he has continued to make informed diagnoses and give me great care. Note that I am not an easy patient to treat because of my underling problem.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Noticed that some on here said Dr. Wylie's staff was rude. Dr. Wylie has been my primary for about 8yrs. plus. I have experienced anything like that. To me Dr. Wylie seems very up to date, listens, and a good physician overall.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Wylie is very knowledgeable and friendly. I would strongly recommend him to anyone considering his practice.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Office staff could be better. They seem to rather uncaring, if not actually rude.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Dr Wylie is very nice, but his staff are very rude on the phone. As a new patient, this was not encouraging and I don't feel comfortable being talked like an inconvenience by his assistant.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Excellent listener. He cares about me as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Have been seeing him for several years and he has been good at communicating, helpful when something new occurs (gall bladder), and smart about using antibiotics...I would like to stay in his practice. I trust him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Great doctor. Easy to talk to. Makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. Wylie is the first doctor I have really liked. He is kind, patient, and a good listener. He is never rushed and takes what you have to say seriously. I would recommend him wihtout hesitation. His partner, however, is another matter...

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Very patient. Takes time to understand exactly what your issues are. Very knowledgable and up-to-date with current trends in medicine. Listens to you and treats your whole person, not just the symptoms.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Dr. Bradford B. Wylie's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)