Ratings for Dr. Tony Gianduzzo

Tony is very professional and I found him easy to communicate with. He explained my issues very clearly and took plenty of time to answer my questions about recommended surgery to sort my problem. My surgery went very well, problem all sorted and I would certainly consult him again if I have any other urological problem.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I found Dr Tony to be very easy to be very easy to communicate with and was reassuring in so many ways

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dismissive and disinterested. When really needed by elderly family member he was not the least bit interested.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I visited for the first time recently and have already recommended him to friends. Excellent!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Listened carefully to what my problem was. He took the time to answer all my questions and concerns, then clearly explained what options I had.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Arrogant and dismissive. Treated my terminally ill father with an unimaginable low level of care. Probably medically sound but there is more to medicine than that. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Staff and punctuality are irrelevant when we are dealing quality and length of my life, so are not rated. Its the Doctor that matters. I visited him twice due to initial stage of major enlarged prostate. I was scared, frustrated and needed facts. Plus I need reassurance that he was there for me and not just another customer. He reacted arrogantly when I pressed him for information and during the second visit when I questioned him and tried to get a long term game plan from him he suggested that I find another urologist. I cannot put my life in the hands of a surgeon who does not try to gain my confidence.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

On 2/07/14 had the pleasure of being treated by Dr Gianduzzo a highly recommended , charming and impressive Urologist.I am at a loss to understand the printing of such judgemental and ludicrous criticisms in what purports to be an ethical web site. I suggest your august organ vet the disparaging and offensive attempts by dissatisfied patients to trash a highly trained master of his field. It is all too easy to write malicious statements anonymously, secure in the knowledge that you will not be held accountable. Apparently this respected practitioner is also responsible for the Septicaemia, Why gild your offensive missive, is not your attempt to defame him not enough pleasure for you. Please "Rate MD,s" use your common sense before you print such twaddle. I refute every criticism of this Surgeon and I have only met him once as a patient.Should I need further treatment I will return with great confidence and pleasure that I am in the care of this highly trained Surgeon. P.B Buderim

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

He sent me for a transrectal needle biopsy of prostate , a simple day procedure to check for prostate cancer,luckily I didnt have cancer but I got septicemia and nearly died from the procedure . After the procedure I was rushed to intensive care ward and was in hospital on a drip for 2 weeks and then 3 months on antibiotics. He was rude and arrogant. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Plain arrogant and very sure of himself. Barely looked at my ultrasounds and brushed off whatever I said.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013