Ratings for Dr. Rafia Piracha

Dr. R. Piracha is an amazing dentist.... very knowledgeable, patient and empathetic with myself and my children. The hygienists are fabulous and the front desk is always very helpful and on the ball. I am never dreading an appointment. In fact I wish I could go more often. I highly recommend this team!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Rafia Piracha is an excellent dentist. She is an extremely caring and accommodating professional. About 18 months ago I had a fall and broke my 2 front teeth. She attended to my injury urgently and during the course of my treatment gave me her personal telephone contact and saw me on a weekend at her clinic because of a problem with my stitches. Her staff is equally caring and friendly. Dr. Piracha is patient and provides treatment options. Needless to say, she is very competent and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with the dental care that she provides. I am indeed fortunate that I have found a dentist that I trust completely after the dentist that I had for over 30 years retired. Thank you, Rafia for the person that you are.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

As our dentist joined Dr. Rafia Piracha's office we decided to use her services as the appointment time with our original dentist (semi-retired) was difficult to suit our timing. Recently I had an emergency and Dr. Piracha was able to see me and assess the problem. She is very caring and explains medical issues in layman's words. She shows empathy and makes you feel important. She is very friendly and understands your pain and concern. Each critical appoint with her is followed up by her staff to ensure that you are well. Her staff always understands your problem and fits you in their busy schedule on the same day . I am extremely comfortable with Dr. Piracha and will continue to see her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

My dentist moved to this office, and I was given a choice to see him, or try Dr. Piracha. Seeing as his appointment times were inconvenient for me, I thought I would try her. I was kept waiting about 20 minutes, but when she arrived in the room, I knew why. She apologised for the delay,then took the time to really make me feel like I was the only person in the office. She addressed my concern, making sure I understood what the problem was, and how she was going to fix it. Seeing a new dentist was a huge leap of faith for me, but I happy I did it.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I recently moved and feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Piracha and her team. I am a self described dental whimp and they have made me feel comfortable from day 1. This is the first office to take my concerns seriously. Thanks!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Piracha and her team to anyone looking for a new dentist. My kids refuse to see anyone else. The hygienists are great and the front desk staff are always very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

It was the worse experience I had with a Dentist. The staff couldn't answer any of my questions and really didn't care! Dr. Piracha's frustration with my daughter as a patient made me feel very uncomfortable as a parent!

Submitted November 13, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Piracha for about a year, but my kids have been going for several years. She is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to answer any questions I am have. She is great at dealing with children (I am sure being a mother of 3 helps!). She is routinely taking courses on new techniques to better serve her clients. Her support staff are very good and always make me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Piracha and the "Dental Works on Cornwall" team for all your dental needs.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012