Ratings for Dr. Rjoyo Akagami

I have never experienced such disgusting behaviour. My elderly mother was in hospital with head trauma. We could not get an update on my mother's condition for a week. Then he has one of his residents contact our family who then LIES about her test results and hangs up.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He has a great sense of humor but like all neursurgeons he's good at his job instead of being sympathetic like your family doctor. As a surgical nurse who's worked with other neurosugeons said to me "do you want someone who's touchy feely or good at his job because you can't have both".

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

He is extremely rude and inconsiderate towards patients. I was treated with disrespect and was not helped as urgently as needed. For example, he chatted with the nurse all lunch break in the room next to me in intensive care while ignoring me. Because he didn't perform surgery early enough, I now suffer from other medical problems because he did not successfully complete my surgery and also from waiting so long for surgery.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012