Ratings for Dr. Tony Kekatos

Great dentist, great staff . My whole family comes.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I have always been terrified of dentists, not anymore.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

We have been going to Dr. Kekatos for over 25 years, and even though some staff members have changed, their services remain the same. Professional, relaxed, courteous, friendly, kind, caring to just name a few. Service is great overall!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I had the worst experience ever. He kept me in braces for almost 10 years and didn't correct the issue with my teeth. I felt like I was a experiment {ginny pig}. My advise to everybody, if your looking to have orthodontic work, go to a specialist a orthodontist. It's better to pay a little more to get the job done right.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Very friendly dentist and super friendly staff. The dentist explained everything before starting the procedure and everything was a smooth ride..Dr. Kekatos is very knowledgeable and his hand work is exceptionally good. I left as a smiling happy patient. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He's the best dentist . Very knowledgeable with his stuff . He always explained everything first. I think he's the kindest dentist !!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

My appointments were constantly switched around, and in a few cases without my permission. What I've gathered from meeting Dr. Kekatos is that he is impatient and when i asked questions about my procedure to clarify a few things, he seemed annoyed with me. Personally I'm not really a fan of his.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Kekatos is the best Dentist ever! He explains everything to the patient before starting his work, which is great. He is very funny and cute too! His hands are the lightest...I would recommend his to any and everyone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Kekatos is an amazing dentist. Patient, knowledgeable and kind. He's also pretty funny! Always a pleasure visiting his office, only to walk away with a great smile :)

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012