Ratings for Dr. Shazia Chaudhry

So glad to have found this doctor. Friendly, punctual and just awesome

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Dr. Chaudhry was wonderful. She was never in a hurry, talked to me and explained things very clearly. She was warm and friendly, very easy to talk to. I would recommend her to all the women out there. The clinic is warm and very welcoming from the moment you walk in the door.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Myself and 2 kids have been her patients for about 5 years. She wasn’t accepting patients at the time but accepted us after I explained that my child had cerebral palsy and was in need of regular care. She has been fabulous with us. She referred my child to all the appropriate specialists. We are happy with her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Saw her a few times as a walk in and really liked her. I wish was taking new patients. Staff at this clinic is great.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

My father in law was visiting from China and got sick and had to see this doctor in Er. She was thorough despite not not having insurance and she didn’t take any doctors fee from us.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Great doctor. I would recommend to her family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Simply the best. I am typically very nervous with doctors but she is so genuinely kind. She tries to make her patients feel as comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I don't like the fact that she only works a couple of mornings a week but I do like her as a doctor. I just wish she worked more.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Kind, compassionate and personable. I kept her as my doctor even after I moved t Red Deer.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I have been with her for 5 years and love her! She is caring , non judgmental and super personable. The staff at the clinic are amazing and alway try to fit people in especially kids.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017